Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Summer Dreams

Summer Dreams

a part of “Summer Dreams”, a fictional universe by Neru.

Can true friendship survive the ultimate test..[Filled]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer Dreams”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Summer Dreams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:54 pm

That sounds cool. I was wondering did they just graduate or did that happen a while ago?
One day Life said to Death "Why do people love me but hate you?" And Death replied "Because your a beautiful lie. and i am the painful truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saferia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:58 pm

It's been like a week since graduation.
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:59 pm

Okay then getting for the trip sounds good lol

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Aria07 wanted me too tell you that she won't have internet for a while and that she won't be able to post either.

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Awwh.
Alrighty. Uhm, do you know how long it'll be till she comes back?
Or should I just replace her.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:55 pm

No I don't know when she will be back. I think you should replace her.

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Alright then, I'll replace her. Btw, does anyone know someone who will want either of the two spots that are still open??

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:57 pm

I don't sorry, but i'll ask some people if they will check this rp out.

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:49 pm

if nobody takes the two spots, just get rid of them. we already have even number of girls and boys in the rp... ;P
just a suggestion.
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hera on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:58 pm

I'll take girl 4, dah'lings:) I haven't been on here in awhile as for exams and vacations and whatnots, so it'll be nice to get mah RP on again! What's the other spot needed? I could double up, unless it's a dude that's going to be romantically interested in my girl. Then that'd make me feel like I was just writing a romance novel, not RP'ing. ~ My girlie'll be up in a sec! :)

Hera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:16 pm

Woo! Thank you Hera, btw I loove your character!(:
And the last spot needed is the guy interested in girl 1.

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hera on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:25 pm

You're welcome! I'll double up, then, unless anyone wants to be the last taker. Playing a dude's always a fun experience for me. :) And thank you, Neru!

Hera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:00 pm

Woo! Alright, thanks to Hera's amazingness! We have all the spots filled and can now start! ;D
I'll start working on the first post right now. (:

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:02 pm

YAY!!! thanks Hera :)

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Just to give you a heads up, I won't be able to post til tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Alrighty, that's fine Lovely ^^

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Annd the first post is up.(:

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:58 pm

Second post :)

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hera on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:12 am

I typed up a monster. XD Like almost 1000 words worthy. Oh well, I get carried away in introduction posts. Plus,I took a few liberties with the guys, since their info was sorta vague and stuff. Sorry if I wasn't supposed to.

Third post! :D

Hera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:57 am

xD No that's fine Hera.
But yes, you did type up a monster xD.

Neru
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!