Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Welcome to Rehab

Rehabilitation

a part of “Welcome to Rehab”, a fictional universe by Gentletouchxox.

Is it a choice, or just something you had to do to save yourself? Welcome to Rehab. You control if you turn your life around, or fall back into the same pattern. (FULL!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Rehab”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Rehabilitation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:29 pm

I'm so sorry omg! I thought I had clicked post last night, and I opened my laptop to see that it was still up. So sorry. And if this dies, I shall cry myself to sleep.
I'm nothing but a perfect imperfection.
But take me as I am,or take nothing of me at all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:53 pm

If no one else posts by tonoight, I'll post next.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:07 pm

DEMIANA WAS NOT IN JAXSON'S ROOM! SHE'S TALKING WITH DONOVON!

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Whoa. Calm down there o.o. Sure it was just an accident.

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:28 pm

I know, I put it in caps so people would notice it. I've PMed both "Jaxson" and "Layla" about it. Sorry if I sounded rude or mad, just didn't want it looked over.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:00 pm

*hugs Silver*
GOOS FRABA...or something like that.
LAWL
sorry im random...
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:12 pm

wait for it...

Wait For It...

WaIt FoR iT...

WAIT FOR IT...

*shock and awe!*

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:04 pm

*facepalm*

Kill me now? Kthnx. Oh, my gosh. I'm sorry. I'm a classified dumbshit, but you know, nbddd. (:

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:33 am

You guys there? Don't want this RP to die. D;

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:48 am

me niether

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Did this die? Because I was quite liking using my character. D:
"When you piss me off, I kick a baby. So please...for the children...."

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:35 am

I'm willing to try to resurrect the rp if you guys are. We just need a post from a few people and we'll be back in no time.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!