Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Team Fortress 2: The Team's At It Again!

Team Fortress 2: The Team's At It Again!

a part of “Team Fortress 2: The Team's At It Again!”, a fictional universe by Ayde.

Reliable Excavation Demolition (RED) and Builders League United (BLU) have been at it for as long as anyone can remember. Now it's your turn to join in the war!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Team Fortress 2: The Team's At It Again!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Team Fortress 2: The Team's At It Again!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayde on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:27 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Team Fortress 2: The Team's At It Again!"

Hey everyone! Welcome to the OOC thread for my RP "Team Fortress 2: The Team's At It Again!". If you have any questions or would like to reserve a spot, feel free to post here or message me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ayde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Team's At It Again!: A Team Fortress 2 RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:50 pm

I'd like to reserve the Red Medic, please. Would have been Red Sniper, but 1) that's reserved, and 2) I just saw "Meet the Medic" (^^).
From the depths, I return!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayde on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Added c:
That video was awesome ;v;

Ayde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Can I have Red Pyro?

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayde on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Yup, no problem.
Just so everyone knows, I'm still getting all the places set up ;v;
But it shouldn't be a problem, so yeah.

Ayde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:28 pm

I feel like I should join this roleplay. XD

I haven't read it completly yet but I am about too.

Medic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:30 pm

Can I take a guess as to which character you would like to join as?

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Well I read through everything and I would like to reserve the BLU Medic!

Just as most of you might have thought.

Medic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayde on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Haha, nice! Added c:

Ayde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayde on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:05 pm

If anyone knows anyone who would like to be in a new RP, or likes TF2, feel free to invite them!

Ayde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:25 pm

You know what sucks? I had a character 100% finished, and everything. And then guess what? The image I had for a thumbnail was "too large" so it deleted all of my stuff.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayde on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Ahhh that does suck ;v;
No rush though, just get it in when you can.

Ayde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Well I submitted my character but I think I am going to re edit his personality as I am not content with it yet. But that should be the basic jist of him.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayde on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Alright, so I'm waiting for a couple of characters from a couple of people,
my sister included (-hits her-)
Once we get one or two more, we can probably start, and have others jump in.
I don't want people losing interest ;v;

Ayde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:54 pm

Soldier reporting for duty! Sir! (Aka: i just submitted a character hope you like him.)

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:58 pm

I just finally submitted a version of Metzger that will pass until I can get everything else fleshed out in my head.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayde on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:26 am

Alright, everyone looks good so far ovo
I think we can start posting for now; everyone just remember that this should be a literate RP.
Every post should be at least 200 words with correct spelling/grammar/etc, though a couple less every so often is alright.
I'm thinking that we should start on an off day, where both teams are awaiting further orders from the Administrator (which will be given by me lol ;v; )
That way we can all get established and allow people to jump in before it gets too far.
I think Meiya will start in the RED Bunker, while Jayden will start in the BLU intel room.
But go ahead and throw your characters anywhere lol
Which reminds me: you can have up to two characters, so if you want another, go ahead ;v;

EDIT: Alright, meant to post tonight, but it's getting late so I'll post tomorrow ;v;

Ayde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:56 pm

So are we free to post?

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayde on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:00 am

Ah, yes, go ahead ;v;
Sorry for the spastic posts there, still a newbie to this board FFF

Ayde
Member for 13 years

Re: [OOC] Team Fortress 2: The Team's At It Again!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:46 pm

O.o

I did not realize that this roleplay had started. My bad let me read up and then work on a post.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!