Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Summer Dreams

Summer Dreams

a part of “Summer Dreams”, a fictional universe by Neru.

Can true friendship survive the ultimate test..[Filled]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer Dreams”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Summer Dreams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby manged on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Why don't any of the girls fall for Guy 3?

*forever alone*
Currently Seeking Characters: http://st-digna-rpg.livejournal.com/
Will you survive a night in the Unholy City?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

manged
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Cause I wanted a little drama between the friends, haa. Buut I'm hoping that guy 3 and girl 4 will eventually end up together.
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hera on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:55 pm

XD I could go for that. I'm typing up a post now, peeps. :)

Hera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Just a heads up I won't be able to post till tomorrow
One day Life said to Death "Why do people love me but hate you?" And Death replied "Because your a beautiful lie. and i am the painful truth."

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby manged on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:35 pm

Isn't this game about a road trip? Why are people having sleepovers in people's houses?
Not to sound like I'm complaining, but I didn't join this to RP about playing video games in someone's dorm room.

Also, what time is it? Like is it still morning? I'm confused :/

manged
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:46 pm

Yes it is about a roadtrip. Right now, it's just being planed out a bit by both parts (The girls & the guys) right now.
And it's night.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby manged on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Well, if you say so... to be blunt, it seems like a waste of time imo. At this rate, the game will prbly die out before any of the ~juicy drama~ starts. lol

But I'm not the GM... you are, so it isn't up to me. That's just my observation :)

manged
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:27 am

Sorry guys, I won't be able to post till tomorrow night.
I'm leaving in about 45 minutes, and my birthdays tomorrow(: So my lovely friends aren't gonna let me near the comp haha. Anyways, I'll get a post out tomorrow.(:

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:09 pm

Is this rp dead? Nobody is posting so i'm thinking its dead. Is it?

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!