Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Tamers

Dragon Tamers

a part of “Dragon Tamers”, a fictional universe by ViviOrunitiaFF9.

Always taking characters. Co-GM: Eleera Cain.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Tamers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dragon Tamers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:03 am

I say dual for all. It seems that some people are making them, whether they had they reserved or not (or I'm just not paying enough attention and they did have they reserved). Or, if you wanted to keep dual for some, make the dual dragons weaker in both elements. So a thunder dragon fighting against a thunder/air dragon would have the advantage with the thunder element. And make the elements affect each other in the dual dragons. Because shadows are the biggest and slowest, maybe a shadow/light dragon has normal speed and normal attack. Just some ideas.

I like the idea of no guns (as that would make using a staff silly), but can my character carry an empty gun? Maybe she found it in ruins while she was exploring and can't find bullets. I just want her to hit people with it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:56 am

I got lost couldn't find this role play again very fast but I'm back again and my character will be up pretty fast sorry for the slowing down but I can catch up also I vote two abilities for all also is there a normal school system? And are the apprentices teachers inside a building or just carried around with the three teachers to gain experience?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:36 am

silverclawedmouse wrote:I want to say that I am a little bit put out :/ There are several people that have expressed interest and are making characters, but the RP was started without them. That tells me that the GM doesn't see them as necessary. I may be the only one who feels this way, but in case I wasn't, I wanted to put it out there.

(this may be cleared up but i want my say)

ALWAYS TAKING CHARACTERS and hehehe im co-gm FFFFUUUUNNNN!!!!!!

im hyper...........................vivi don't ask .......................

EDIT: it really depends on where the teacher want to teach there pupils so if they want to teach outside they can but if they want to teach inside then they can .
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:03 am

What Eleera said Thorait. If you think they should be taught in a building then say there is a building designed for it. If outside, just say where it will be. I'm giving people a lot of independence in this roleplay. I'm just going to give the basics and you work it from there.

If you have a question but I'm not on or can't answer then you can ask Eleera Cain. She will answer if she can as she is the Co-GM.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:55 pm

may I ask why my character is not accepted jet I don't want to be nagging but I want to find out if anything is wrong maybe you haven't noticed him or anything else things can go wrong with everything

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Rebel on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:57 pm

I completely agree with silverclawedmouse about every dragon getting two abilities.

The_Rebel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:39 pm

we gave the dragons two ability's because we did not want people have to many ability's and making their dragons so strong that when they get in a fight their dragon totally pones the others this way its fair or at least as fair as fair cant get in a RP such as this.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Thorait wrote:may I ask why my character is not accepted jet I don't want to be nagging but I want to find out if anything is wrong maybe you haven't noticed him or anything else things can go wrong with everything

im sorry , its just that vivi will be off for some time so be prepared to wait a while

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:11 am

I'm accepting all of your characters now. Sorry you had to wait.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:21 am

thanks I will post quickly I think that Arion would have a building to teach in on the edge of the town and most people know his work

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Made a character, am waiting, Spooks signed off as I finished my character...*sigh*
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:12 pm

Could someone give me like a quick synopsis of whats happened so far? Sorry I was away for a while and don't think I want to read that much, you guys are lengthy posters (which I LOVE unless I come back and must read 12 post of it...)

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:30 am

Sorry if my last comment sounded a little obnoxious. It wasn't mean't to read like it does.

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:21 am

So far not much has happen end expect the bell going signaling a assault by wild dragons and every one making there first post's

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:38 pm

AWW SORA YOU GOT CHIBI............................hes so cuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:04 pm

sorry M.I.A been quite busy and i didn't know what too write hey mutt, hey spooks

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Hey psycho, do you think i should end the dragon attack yet? I'm not sure whether or not I should, there might still be a few people who want to post.

Hey mutt, sorry but I did say in the rules that only the GMs could start and end a dragon attack. However...I'm guessing you couldn't be bothered checking? You just got the basic gist and the character sheet? Ah well...same to you. Should i end the attack or not?

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:41 pm

I vote for yes

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:33 pm

YESSSS! karaki is scared

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:55 pm

I don't now how long I'll be way after this so I'll leave it up to you Eleera. Remember, the village bell is what shows the attack has started or ended.
"May the force be with you..."

Sorry...couldn't resist.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!