Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

They'll rob you Blind

They'll rob you Blind

a part of “They'll rob you Blind”, a fictional universe by OverworkedWarden.

One group of thieves and their accomplices have decided to take the risk of their lives, if all goes well, they'll be legends. If it goes wrong? Let's just say it won't go well for them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “They'll rob you Blind”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] They'll rob you Blind

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "They'll rob you Blind"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] They'll rob you Blind

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:05 pm

I reserve the Undercover! Yay, Warden! :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:08 pm

@Silver--

Thank'ee~
And put up the reservation~
Have fun with them men in uniform.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:14 pm

Ouh, may I reserve one of the thieves please? :D This sounds like wicked fun.

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Hee, okay~

And I hope this'll be wicked fun to alla yous~<3

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AliceInMurderlandRP on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:51 am

Hey, can I reserve the spot of The Mastermind? Please?
:Love Is Deadly:

AliceInMurderlandRP
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:15 am

AliceInMurderlandRP wrote:Hey, can I reserve the spot of The Mastermind? Please?

Hum hum, may I have a posting example? c:
Pm if you want to.

Note-
Both commissioner and Mastermind will have to be considered a literate role. :'D

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AliceInMurderlandRP on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:55 pm

I'm not really sure how to give an example. What should I be talking about. I need a subject.

AliceInMurderlandRP
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:43 pm

AliceInMurderlandRP wrote:I'm not really sure how to give an example. What should I be talking about. I need a subject.

oops, late reply, sorry.

Uh, how about, what would you do if your character was stuck in a life or death situation, between his/her own life, and the life of his/her crew?
IDK, something along those lines should do. c:

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AliceInMurderlandRP on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Okay, i'll pm it by tommorow.

AliceInMurderlandRP
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:39 pm

All right~

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:31 pm

Woo, after constantly picking at my character all day, I can proudly say she's finished. :D woot woot!

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Anyone know someone that would be interested in this RP?
I don't want it to die before it even starts.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:02 pm

I'll PM people. :P

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Thanks Silver. ; u ;

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:51 pm

This still active?
Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traveler on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:45 am

I'm contemplating joining this one, if you're still interested in running it. I could probably manage a character on each side. Just let me know.

~Traveler

Traveler
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:26 am

Traveler wrote:I'm contemplating joining this one, if you're still interested in running it. I could probably manage a character on each side. Just let me know.

~Traveler

conor wrote:This still active?

I am still running the rp, mostly waiting for more people to join, and I apparently lost one person. B'aw.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traveler on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am

I'll see what I can throw together for you.

Traveler
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:43 pm

All right, thanks. o u o

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!