Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Life in the lime light

Life in the lime light

a part of “Life in the lime light”, a fictional universe by Xx_Skilyr_xX.

Six Actors/Idols/Models are thrown onto a island by them selves. Whats gunna happen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Life in the lime light”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Life in the lime light

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xx_Skilyr_xX on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Yesh trying to think of what to post >.<
Image''Claude, my heart was entwined in a spider web. You'll always be my Highness. I wanted your love. "

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xx_Skilyr_xX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xx_Skilyr_xX on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Okay posted sorry it kind sucks still kinda sleepy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xx_Skilyr_xX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:55 pm

Hmm. I would help, but I have no idea either lol. Sorry. Umm, well, they most definantly shouldn't kiss yet. That would be freaky fast and way too easy. Heck, they shouldn't even officially date yet. I think that should wait til after they get to the island and spend some time together. I thik the whole roommate thing is a good idea. They could share a room and get to know each other there, then Nori can be taught how to swim, and they could do other stuff, and finally they can't hold back anymore :) What do you think of the plan?
Darkness pierces my veins.
It infiltrates my lungs.
It clouds my vision
And my thoughts.
I'm sorry that I'm broken.
But please don't try to fix me.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xx_Skilyr_xX on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:58 pm

I think that is a great idea, heck better then anything I came up with XD

Xx_Skilyr_xX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Wel, it for future reference lol. Thanks. I posted, hope I gave you something to work with :)

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xx_Skilyr_xX on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:09 pm

Posted back, love the movie you chose. :)

Xx_Skilyr_xX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:15 pm

That's my favoritest movie ever! I love Johnny Depp. He was really good in Sweeney Todd. I don't like Mrs. Lovett. She's a lying coniving bitch who also is a homewrecker. Don't have a problem with Helena Bohnam Carter though. I like her. Just don't like Mrs. Lovett lol. Oh, and I posted.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xx_Skilyr_xX on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:27 pm

I understand, Mrs.Lovett got on my nerves everyone else was okay and then Johnny was amazing! Posted ^^

Xx_Skilyr_xX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Yup yup! What is your favorite song in that movie? Mine was My Friends and A Little Preist. Postedededed :)

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xx_Skilyr_xX on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:41 pm

Posted. I like Worst pies in london and My friends

Xx_Skilyr_xX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:47 pm

Ahh. Yeah, I like all the songs, but My Friends is my song that I have claimed, and A Little Preist is the song that me and my friend ahve claimed as both of ours. I can sing every song there is in that movie. I can say the lines along with the actors and actresses. I have the entire soundtrack on my mp3 player. Oh, and I posted :)

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xx_Skilyr_xX on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:54 pm

Meh i just listen to them on Youtuber and posted ^^

Xx_Skilyr_xX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:00 pm

I posteded too :) And if I don't have my mp3 player with me, then I start using youtube

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xx_Skilyr_xX on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:02 pm

youtube is my safe haven i love it

Xx_Skilyr_xX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xx_Skilyr_xX on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:06 pm

Oh and posted ^^

Xx_Skilyr_xX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:17 pm

Lol yeah, youtube is amazing. I posted, and I'm going to have to get off Best Friend. Sadly, I have to let my sister on and take a shower. Do you check your Private Messages?

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xx_Skilyr_xX on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Awwhh Bye bye, and yesh i do why?

Xx_Skilyr_xX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Cause I'ma message you a top secret peice of information :) Hold on :)

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xx_Skilyr_xX on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:27 pm

oki dokii

Xx_Skilyr_xX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:18 pm

Skilyr I just cant keep up with the RP hun Im going to drop my character sorry :{
Check out my new RP!
Dragon Ball: A new adventure.

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!