Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Cosa Nostra

The Cosa Nostra

a part of “The Cosa Nostra”, a fictional universe by tayah12.

Join the Corleone family or the Esposito family in their fight for power in the city of New York - arranging crimes and doing their best to stay out of prison

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cosa Nostra”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Cosa Nostra

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:12 am

This is the OOC thread and Sign ups for the roleplay Cosa Nostra. If you wish to reserve characters you can do that either here or by PMing me. I am also looking for someone to CO-GM this roleplay with me. That person will be required to let me know why they want to help me out just so I know I'm making the right choice!

The Corleone's

• God Father - OPEN
  • Consigliere - OPEN
  • Underboss - RESERVED
  • Caporegime - OPEN
  • Caporegime - OPEN
  • Soldiers - Unlimited

The Esposito Family

• God Father - OPEN
  • Consigliere - OPEN
  • Underboss - OPEN
  • Caporegime - OPEN
  • Caporegime - OPEN
  • Soldiers - Unlimited

You can also join as a wife, girlfriend or child of any of the mobsters. There is also a chance to play as a Detective or police officer.

If you would like any of these roles, please either ask in the OOC forum or PM me. I will reserve roles for 48 hours then you must have your character (outlines are allowed and you can edit at a later date) so I know you are still interested. If you do not want the role anymore please write your character out of the roleplay to make it flow better maybe your character is taken to prison or murdered? Please only join if you are fully committed to seeing this roleplay through.

Love animals?

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/straight-from-the-horse-mouth-t59146.html A story of the struggles of horses in the Victorian Era, or the ignorance of their masters...

Tayah12 wants You! To enlist and fight in The Battle Of The Somme

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/battle-of-the-somme/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tayah12
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Cosa Nostra

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:33 am

Can I reserve a Caporegime on the corleone

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:45 am

Sure thing ^^ I have reserved the spot now

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spikerer on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:25 pm

Do I need to use one of the Corleone family as they were in the story....ie. The Godfather will be Vito?.....I'm thinking about making a character just not sure how cannon the story is going to be.

spikerer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Well seeing as the original Godfather was about 20 in 1901 and this is set in the present day then no you shall not have to be Donnie Corleone, you simply have to have some sort of relation to the original Starter of the Mob. I hope this clears this up for you :) If not then I'll explain further
Last edited by tayah12 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spikerer on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:33 pm

nope that answered it

spikerer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Man With The Plan on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Looks interesting, but I suggest you have a picture for it so it can be on the front page.

Man With The Plan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:34 pm

You know, I could have sworn I uploaded one, but I guess I just missed it because I'm so oblivious to everything :P Haha thanks for that ^^

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Man With The Plan on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:44 pm

I would like to reserve the Corleone Godfather.

Man With The Plan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:48 pm

Okay ^^ I'll reserve the spot now for you.

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:59 pm

Can I be the daughter of the Esposito Godfather, well when there is one LOL.
Check out my new RP!
Dragon Ball: A new adventure.

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Sure thing :) Haha, if need be I may have to make an extra character to fill out extra rolls and advertise in 'roleplayers wanted' but this roleplay has gained some interest so I'm optimistic we will get more people wanting the important parts :P Thanks for your interest and the spot is now reserved for you ^^

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Okay my characters done let me know if I need to change anything.

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Nope your characters are all fine :) Just waiting for the others to get their characters up and see if any more people are going to reserve spots, as the roleplay won't really work without the members of the Esposito family haha

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spikerer on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:10 pm

So what do we do since there is a lack of people that want to oppose the Corleone's?

And can we throw a little Italian in there sometimes? Not like an entire post but just a word here or there.

spikerer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Well I know for sure that I will be making another character on the Esposito side to counter-act the Corleone's. I'm not sure what else, I've asked the people I know but not many are keen on this type of roleplay unfortunately and also I have sent out a thread in which I've had a response from so I'm hoping to get more players in (I can't really play more than two characters at a time so yes :P)

And throwing in some Italian is fine with me, I was actually planning to do that myself occasionally so use as much as you want :)

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spikerer on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:17 pm

I'm going to make a Capo for Esposito Mafia. Don't accept it till there is absolutely no one left that is going to join. I will submit it after you acknowledge this. I'm sure he won't be needed though.

spikerer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Alright thank you! I'm not sure what character I'll be making yet, I'm holding off making the Godfather character because that's quite a popular role so I think I'll probably be making just a regular Soldier haha ^^

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spikerer on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:48 pm

Well I lost all the info for the Capo I was going to submit so I don't think that is going to happen now.

spikerer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:03 pm

Tayah I don't want to sound like a party pooper but Im' gonna drop this Rp. I've been waiting for awhile and I have a bunch of other Rp's so I ll take down Belissima.

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!