Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Return of Heroes: Quest for the Tomb

Return of Heroes: Quest for the Tomb

a part of “Return of Heroes: Quest for the Tomb”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

Heroes from the past are returned to life to stop a demon lord from taking over the world but first, they need to regain their weapons and their memories

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Return of Heroes: Quest for the Tomb”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Return of Heroes: Quest for the Tomb

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:08 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Return of Heroes: Quest for the Tomb"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Return of Heroes: Quest for the Tomb

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DTalon on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:40 pm

So, are there any restrictions to the characters or is this only limited to you 'Imagination' ?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DTalon
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:04 am

I have no restrictions at the moment, other then time traveling sixteen year-old girls who are pregnant. Don't ask, I had a character like that once in a sci-fi game *shudders*

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harlequin Smile on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Just so everyone's aware, I wont be posting again until you guys make it out of your tomb. No point really, what's my gent gonna do, find an interesting variety of barrow flower?

Also, damn your restrictions, wolf. That was my initial character idea. I'm so damn tempted to try and make a time travelling pregnant teenie girl into a workable prospect now.

Harlequin Smile
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:45 pm

LOL

I know, I strangle creativity with restrictions like that.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:22 pm

Oh and I'm waitin for ValaunDae'Voth

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:48 pm

Now I'm waitin on you Smile

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:24 pm

And I'm going for the forth in a row here.

Smile, ninja or Voth? We have the arrival of a new player.....posts?

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:29 pm

*poke* we alive folks?

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harlequin Smile on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:17 pm

Wait, we're waiting on me? Goddamnit, 'Quinn, get it together.

I'll be posting tonight, Wolf. Soz, mate.

Harlequin Smile
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:26 pm

I'm waiting on anyone. I know that ninja is having some trouble posting because of collage and family

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantasmagoria on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:49 pm

>>

Is this still open to new characters? Or is it too far in?
~Absent / less active during the month of late August and September~

Phantasmagoria
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:17 am

Nay, we are still open for new characters.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantasmagoria on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:21 am

Nice. I'll probably work on one tomorrow, or contact you on ideas later in the day.

Errr. -looks at a clock- By tomorrow, I mean today except when the sun's up or going down, etc.

Phantasmagoria
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!