Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Levantine

Levantine

a part of “Levantine”, a fictional universe by Azure Limit.

30 Years after the great war, people are given the power to protect the world from calamity, yet no one knows what that calamity might be...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Levantine”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Levantine

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:03 am

Lmao, Izzy is such a bamf.
Carpe diem bitches.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bpangel on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:36 am

Posted again! Kinda worried that when all you guys are awake I'll be asleep or doing some other thing at this side of the world, so I'mma post while I can. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bpangel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:43 am

I NEVER SLEEP, so don't worry about dat.
I would post again, but I worry about posting too often. If it were up to me, I'd never pull myself back. Every other post would be me *hair blows in the wind*.

I'll respond in the mooorrning, and we'll be BASTFRANDS 8D

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bpangel on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:49 am

:)) I know, the call to posting is too great D: You cannot ignore THE CALL~ :P

YA FIRST INTARNETZ BASTFRANDS YA>:D<

bpangel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Posted, sorry I was so late on posting, just arrived at our vacation house. Hopefully I should be able to post every day from now on ;)

Edit: Mobile hot-spot is AWESOME! xD

blackwolt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Bleh, I just shoved some dancing terms down your throats. I apologize. I'm not completely proud of the post either...
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:33 am

I literally have no idea what to do here guise. :[
Shuala isn't a skilled fighter yet.

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bpangel on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:25 am

Anyu's not very fight-y either! I was hoping some character could help her learn something. *shrug* :D
Until then, I present to you Anyu Vakartia's Number One Tactic: running away~! (with air-style)

bpangel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:09 pm

@bpangel:

Does that, or does that not include flying? You never know, maybe you'll just spawn a random whirlwind and be thrown at a random area. Like with the whirlwind trick in Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.

Okay, that was random, I apologize.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Looks like Izzy and Jake are gonna have to do a little tag team action.

Wonder-twins power! Activate!

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Your wondertwin allusion gave me an idea >:}

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:24 am

I'd just like to say that I found a better theme song for my character. Please let me know what you think of my choice. ^^

Here's a link to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rdVfdRTZBk&feature=fvst

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Love dat song<3

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

So, who or what are we waiting for? I'm not impatient or something, just curious why we are reluctant to post, haha. :P

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bpangel on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:56 am

Posted! :D kthnxbai~

bpangel
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!