Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gakuen Alice Academy

Gakuen Alice Academy

a part of “Gakuen Alice Academy”, a fictional universe by Luna Star.

Have abnormal powers no one can explain? If so come to Gakuen Alice academy, Of course if you children don't come..We will force you too~ This RP is based off the real anime/Manga series called Gakuen Alice by Hakusensha, i own nothing)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gakuen Alice Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Gakuen Alice Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Gakuen Alice Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] ~Gakuen Alice Academy~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:51 pm

I'd like to reserve someone with the Doppelganger Alice. :)Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CreeperKittenXX on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Can I reserve a plant manipulation alice? I'll have the character up soon :D

CreeperKittenXX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:15 pm

sure guys no prob oh yea you dont have to reserve unless your a teacher so yea~ cant wait to see the characters~

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:12 pm

If Wind Alice is still available, I'll make a character up soon. Either way I'll make a character soon :)
"You'll have to be a little more specific --- A lot of things are my fault."

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:16 pm

alright

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Can I have the curse Alice?
I Fucking Love Rainbows!
ImageImageImage

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:49 pm

yup yup~ and love the rainbow signature! lol NYAN CAT X3

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:24 pm

I'd like to reserve Fire Alice, please and thank you.
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:21 pm

K and I loved your character hope my mitsuki will get to know her better as well as the rest of the students.

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:34 pm

Thanks for accepting Kyoko~ I got a bit carried away with the bio and personality though, heh ^^;

Truthfully I didn't finish the manga but I did finish the anime. I actually thought it was finished till I saw it was still being updated on Manga Fox, I would try and get back into it but... I already have a lot of others to look at...

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:50 pm

Hehe ignorrrre~
If only I could actually make a cheeto gun..

Shoujo manga addict~ <3

Art will ALWAYS be my passion.

SunniBunny
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Haha no worries the bigger the better right? And Kyoko was awesome~

And also it's fine take your time, because in the beginning of the RP (which will start soon when we get more characters) we will not have anything relitive of the old Gakuen Alice. So take your time~ reading manga and watching anime is not fun if you speed through it

@Everyone
Hey guys if you have friends that like Gakuen Alice ask them to join the RP so we can start~ hehe sorry me so excited

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Thanks. :)

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:45 pm

Thanks, I try my best~

Un, that makes me feel better about that ^^ True it isn't fun when you speed I'll get to it one of these days since I heard it's in it's final arc...We'll just have to see

lazuli
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Hehe I'm glad I could make you feel better X3
Oh yea I know its personal but

Edit: lol Maybe its too much but are you korea cuz i assume you are by the picture and interest lol but i could be wrong

You could send me the answer in Pms or you don't have too im just curious..and bored dx ^^;

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Heh, not personal at all and since I fail at Korean language (OTL) I used Google Translate (bigger fail)

Just curious but how many characters you think we'll need till we start~? *anxious* :3

lazuli
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dendramon on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:22 pm

ever read the manga or watched the anime, but it looks nice. Can't wait to start.

dendramon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Gakuen Alice Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:29 am

@NaotoAristato haha lmao its fine all my non korean friends use Google translate, its like the only way to understanding me ^^;

@AT ALL
hm it would be fine if we start now butttt i dont want this place to be dead because we dont have too many characters. So when we start teachers will be NPC and some students too until more come kay? and the opening post is all about if your forced or not forced.

Forced people: Will make an opening of being seperated from there family, (dont make it too long)

Not forced people: Will make a post that shows them at the gate anda NPC teacher will guide them in and you may chose where you head you may see the princepal, dorms, etc.

Edit: Actually for non forced people i would think either going to the princpal or the classroom, you know to introduce yourself and your alice.
Edit once again XDDD: you guys may start posting

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Re: [OOC] Gakuen Alice Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:04 pm

Okay I made first post, originally I was going to go into her getting taken but...my internet hates me so I did something else.

I'll probably make a few minor edits in a bit since I just wanted to get it out before anything else happens >.>

EDIT: Wait will everyone be in the same class despite Type? Well obviously 6th with 6th and 7th with 7th but I mean despite type? Since it seems just about everyone is a different type...I think. I think Kyoko might be the only Dangerous...

lazuli
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!