Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gakuen Alice Academy

Gakuen Alice Academy

a part of “Gakuen Alice Academy”, a fictional universe by Luna Star.

Have abnormal powers no one can explain? If so come to Gakuen Alice academy, Of course if you children don't come..We will force you too~ This RP is based off the real anime/Manga series called Gakuen Alice by Hakusensha, i own nothing)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gakuen Alice Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Gakuen Alice Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:14 pm

whoo hoo lets start this thing!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:33 am

I can post in a couple ofhours, and I'm gonna edit my character so she starts with no stars

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:07 pm

Hey guys I think I finally found a good RP, so don't you guys let it die on me!

A.C.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Someone post now!!...Please? :3
"You'll have to be a little more specific --- A lot of things are my fault."

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Looks like I messed up and didn't put my post in the right section lol I am such a dunce for that one lol

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:03 pm

Hey after everyone posted their introduction post [at least 2 people did it] the characters are going to be separated in two teams, I'm figuring the two teams our right now.

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:55 pm

OKAY WHEN SUNNI GETS ON TROUBLE WITH THE TEACHER ITS A TIME SKIP THATS AROUND THE END OF CLASS, OK? AND SUNNI THOUGHT THAT CAL WAS IN A BAD MOOD SO SHE DIDNT TALK TO HER! -___- HAPPY LUNA?
If only I could actually make a cheeto gun..

Shoujo manga addict~ <3

Art will ALWAYS be my passion.

SunniBunny
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:07 pm

guys when we play dodge ball you can make the post short cuz some other person thinks that you cant play without making a short post (no controling characters)

EX.
Mitsuki watched the ball fly toward her, and she instantly dodged (easy right?)

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CreeperKittenXX on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:13 pm

What type of Alice would a karma Alice be classified under? Just 'askin.

CreeperKittenXX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:20 pm

i would think dangerous because there was a character in the original gakuen alice who had the curse alice

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Not sure if Karma would be considered a curse...depends on what it does. Does the Alice have the power to give people good and bad luck or something like that?

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CreeperKittenXX on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:06 pm

Well, it's a karma Alice. You know, what goes around comes around? If you were to have this Alice, you would have to be extremely cautious about everything you do. Like, if you ate someones entire birthday cake while they weren't looking, but later you find out that that cake had strawberries in it, and your deathly allergic to strawberries. It would be like that, except everything you do would be like that, and it affects other people to. Say, a person plays a snake in a can prank on you. Later, that person accidentally trips down the stairs holding that can and the snake comes out, lodging itself in the persons throat causing them to choke.

I'm just really confused about what type of Alice that would be considered as. (I'm starting to lean towards dangerous...)

CreeperKittenXX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:22 pm

I figured that's what you meant, from that yes it would most likely be Dangerous since it can harm other people.

lazuli
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:40 am

I have to go off for 2 weeks :( I'm going on holiday and there is no internet there... sorry! You can just leave Rikki to do things, or you can make her an NPC for a while :)

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!