Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Four Sisters' Haven of the Middle World

The Four Sisters' Haven of the Middle World

a part of “The Four Sisters' Haven of the Middle World”, a fictional universe by Queen of Ice.

What will you find in a world of living dreams? Survive in a world on the precipice of reality and fantasy and unlock the mysteries of the Inn, the Middle World, and yourself.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Four Sisters' Haven of the Middle World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Four Sisters' Haven of the Middle World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:43 pm

You're right, i did a big no no. I fixed it though. I'm still trying to teach myself to be english. English ain't my first language, in fact my first language is Southern, being from Georgia and all.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Haha, nice.

I'm from Georgia, too, but moved awhile back. Though I never spoke it, Southern is one of my favorite languages, haha.
<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:35 pm

Kay~ I posted and I hope it's good :) My ring finger hurts a lot now... I think I stretch it over the keyboard too much when I type fast T^T gotta type slower...
"You'll have to be a little more specific --- A lot of things are my fault."

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:17 am

Great posts guys. I like how the entrance for everyone was painful, haha...

I'm going to post tomorrow. If you want to post again, feel free, but be sure not to notice nor arrive at the Inn yet; I will get you all there in my post.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortexiphanGirl on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:12 pm

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be out of town from this evening until tuesday evening. I'll make it a priority to post a response to Queen's post this afternoon!

CortexiphanGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:20 pm

Thanks for letting me know! :)

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:52 pm

Hopefully I could reply soon but I have this terrible headache to deal with first >.< I'll do my best to get a post out today though.

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:06 pm

Well, hopefully someone can post soon...

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortexiphanGirl on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Well, I wasn't able to post before the vacation. But I felt so bad, I decided to buy a little bit of internet time :) Hopefully the post is okay, I hate writing with a time limit. I did notice that I've placed it in the wrong place (Middle World). If you would like me to delete the contents of the post and make a duplicate post in the right place, I'd be more than happy to when I get home! Again, if you have any problems or suggestions for my post, just PM me. I'll be back in town Tuesday night. Much thanks and best wishes!

CortexiphanGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Okay, sorry I couldn't post before but that headache lasted longer than I thought. Then there was some commotion outside we had to deal with but not really an excuse. I hope my post is alright and doesn't seem too rushed. I look forward to the rest =)

lazuli
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:36 am

Thanks guys! I'm sure your posts are great. I appreciate you guys going out of your way to stay active. :)

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Sorry I've been busy. I will be sure to post tomorrow!

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortexiphanGirl on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 am

I'll try to have my post in by tomorrow evening!

CortexiphanGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!