Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Destinies United

Destinies United in Thalon

a part of “Destinies United”, a fictional universe by lostamongtrees.

In the small Kingdom of Thalon, you will find your destiny.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Destinies United”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Destinies United in Thalon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlackRabbit on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:16 am

I have returned :] and will most likely post in the morning cause it's midnight here @.@

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheBlackRabbit
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:21 am

HUZZAH!

Not too much has happened, as you can probably see XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor Giver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlackRabbit on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:48 am

I can tell, so i have not much to do, i suppose waiting until night would take a while xD
So imma probably have Tobias awaken soon. And go traipsing into a pub. :D

TheBlackRabbit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dzines on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Hey if it's not to late to join, may I join as a young boy? I was thinking probably 8 or 9, the blacksmith's son.

dzines
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:21 pm

dzines: we have a blacksmiths son already XD

All the character spots are full, this is a very in depth rp that has full character integration, and adding another character at this point might be difficult / detrimental to the plot.

However, if you read over the IC thread (bolded posts for plot), and think you can find somewhere to fit in, then have at!!!

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor Giver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dzines on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Thanks for the chance to join, however given how much has already been posted, I think I'll pass. It looks like a great role play though.

dzines
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:36 pm

-will be posting a big DM post within the 7 hours-

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlackRabbit on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Yay for plot!!!!

TheBlackRabbit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:50 am

-i lied- Got sucked away from cpu to do a whole bunch of nonsense last night. BUT have most of the post written so it'll be posted soon!

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:42 pm

OK!

Before i make another epic post, i just want to make sure that everyone had a chance to post if they so desired.

EDIT: I posted. Screw the places thing. Post wherever XD

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:16 am

Guys just as a notice I will be gone from now til Thursday and sorry I don't have time to post, cya then.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Heh...you guys are going to hate me.
I'm head off to Idaho for a whole week, no internet, no electronics. So don't go too far without me, please? xD
Sorry. But it's warm there, it's cold here, so we choose this as our chance to get some nice weather.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:11 pm

It's ok!

I can tell you all this about plot progression so far:
EPIC.
I don't know how you guys are feeling about it and i would love some feedback, but oh shits getting good. It may seem dry and dull what with the QUEEN, but trust me.
Ohoho trust me. Shit's going to get real.

I know a couple of you already have your storyline in progress, and how do you like it so far? I crave feedback! FEED ME THREADMOAR!

For those of you that are like "wtf am i doing this is not interesting at all, i'm not even getting good gossip" DON'T YOU WORRY.

We can probably get to *tonight* for some people, depending on your storyline. May i suggest dragging an NPC off to a private corner?
>:D

Reap: Don't worry, pleeeennnttyyy of action awaits.

I'll post here again when the IC thread is going to halt until the others return, notifying everyone. Of course, if you are PM RPing, the PM will (duh) still continue on!

Thadine: I know right now your stuff is all in PM, your character is one that got lucky and doesn't have to be in the IC thread too much.... yet muahahahhahahahahahaha

I hope this made sense! So, until then, shall we rp?! XD

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlackRabbit on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:17 am

I just LOVE playing characters that have no connection or feeling of fealty to the royals or officials that govern their current dwelling, so much fun :D

TheBlackRabbit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:45 pm

Guys great news, I was only gone for a day which shows you how much I actually knew about this trip

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:47 pm

XD That's wonderful! The IC isn't all too much to catch up on, and if you want to post before i post again go ahead.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:49 pm

I have not posted yet because of a little hiccup in life, but will be posting by tonight!

EDIT:
Posted!

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:21 pm

It's kinda fun moving my pirates around like chess pieces mwhahahahaha....sorry...xD

"Because 'Kill it with fire' should be your FIRST reaction to a problem."

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:44 pm

XD I enjoy it all too! Sorry i've been so slow on the replies, life has been a whirlwind as of late, and i don't like skimping you guys with the big posts XD

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:52 am

Wondering:
Are you guys still interested in the RP? If not please let me know so i can logically factor around your character's sudden absence. If you aren't, perfectly understandable and feel free to drop out of the rp.

I haven't posted yet because I was waiting for another response.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!