Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We Were Previously Kids in Love

We Were Previously Kids in Love

a part of “We Were Previously Kids in Love”, a fictional universe by Forensic_Anthro.

I look back on the one and only summertime when I was the envy of every friend of mine. I slept safely in his arms, and we were so young and vulnerable...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We Were Previously Kids in Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] We Were Previously Kids in Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Interfere how? >> Cuz they're having a moment. Hahaha.

"When I see you lately I'm wondering on White roses, caskets Your name on a stone."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:21 pm

I'm gonna give this another day or two,if someone doesn't start posting I'm out. I don't mean to sound mean or anything but its been about a week since a post has been made and I'm bored with it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:54 pm

It's easy. There are many things that Danielle can do. She won't though.

Umm, yeah. This got boring for me as well. Nothing is really happening.

Armageddon just got home from a trip. She didn't have time to get on while she was gone.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Between Seraph's post and Biz's I'm confused as to where Kaylee is. xP
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:01 pm

I think Leo said that before I dragged you up to Ianto's room, so you would be in Ianto's room.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:06 pm

Are we not gonna post again? xD Coup de tat? That sort of thing?

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:47 pm

Sorry I haven't really been posting. I'm taking care of my uncle. He got in a motorcycle accident. D:

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:08 pm

How bad is he hurt? D;

Im gonna get my congregation at church to pray for him.

I'm going into surgery tomorrow, I'll be gone for at least a few days, maybe even a couple weeks.

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Broken pelvis, dislocated toes and broken foot. Gashes on his left leg. Road burn on his back. He's recovering remarkably fast, thank goodness. :)

Thank you for your concern and kindness. :D

Why are you going into surgery?? D:

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:19 am

Well then Good. I'll continue to pray for him.

My surgery is complete, went perfectly I am told. I am in rehab, will probably be here for a couple of weeks guys.

@ Anthro. It was a corrective ankle and tendon lengthening surgery. :)

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:35 am

I'm glad your surgery went well, Seraph. =)

How's Anthony doing, Forensic?

Armageddon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:52 am

I saw Anthony today! He is using a walker. Moving was slow for him.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:26 pm

Anthony's doing pretty awesome from what I hear. I'm not really in California at the moment, so I can't speak from what I've seen. xD
I also heard that he was out and about all day yesterday. ^_^

Biz- not daring enough to go on crutches amid the throngs of people? xD

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:08 am

lol. I wouldn't.

Someone I know is going to try to join this rp. He is still wroking on his char. Just letting you know if you see his char and it isn't finished yet. He is from another site and I'm telling him how the chars for this one works.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:08 am

Would you mind also telling your person how to use a Skelly? xP

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:32 pm

I'm glad he's doing pretty well. =)

Why are you not in California? o.o

Armageddon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:22 pm

He can actually get up and down from to couch on his own now. We are merely supervision and servants (that which bring forth food xD) now.

I was in Indiana from Sunday until Friday for the roller skating national championships (which mom was in). She got two bronze medals. I got tortured for saying that a guy was cute. :P

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:11 am

Tell mom I say congrats! :D

Aw. Did he wear tights? xDD

Armageddon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:49 pm

My bro broke my laptop, so im using his psp to post this. I may use it to post to the rp, but the posts would be shorter. :(

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Naww, the guys wear stretchy velvet pants. They aren't Robin Hood. xD
His freestyle outfit makes him look like a matador. LMAO. I have no idea how he can wear it and still look straight... ;D
Will do. :)

I know, Biz. :) Don't forget to have mother dear call me!

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!