Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Psychics II

Psychichs II

a part of “Psychics II”, a fictional universe by Neko-chan890.

A Government Was Trying To Use Our Power. We Escaped. Now We Are For Ever On The Run. Some Of Us The Government Was Able To Brainwash To Hunt The Rest Of Us Down. Will We Ever Be Free?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Psychics II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Psychichs II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neko-chan890 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:23 pm

@Saltaka: uh....yeah...we only have two pyros...
@Rockerr&BlueWind: ...He thinks it would be cool if you could turn the sand into shards glass from the heat when it's in a vortex...
Last edited by Neko-chan890 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Stick Together...
And Be Best Friends Forever...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neko-chan890
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:37 pm

umm... Don't forget leah... she's a pyro too......
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neko-chan890 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:47 pm

That's right, I forgot to add her to the list so here I'll fix the previous post! **quickly edits**

Neko-chan890
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:14 pm

That would be quite cool! I might try it out! :)
I've also got a way Tomo can defend himself (to a degree) against Lacey's Sound Blasts which is perfectly reasonable, assuming Tomo can turn the heat up enough.

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saltaka13 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:12 pm

Ouch, steal my thunder there Neko? ^_~ and im quite curious as to tomo's defense mechanism....?

Saltaka13
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Do you want me to explain it now? Or should I wait for the right moment to explain it in the RP?
(Though Tomo will have no clue what he is doing, he'll only know it has an effect. And it will probably go to shits for him the first time anyway :P)

rockerr69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neko-chan890 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:40 pm

Wow, I'm reading possibly the most interestingly-dark mangas ever...and so far thre is a zombie-nun-gone-bad and she is weilding a butcher's knife the size of a short sword! LOL
....it's epic.... -.-

Neko-chan890
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Neko-chan890 wrote:Wow, I'm reading possibly the most interestingly-dark mangas ever...and so far thre is a zombie-nun-gone-bad and she is weilding a butcher's knife the size of a short sword! LOL
....it's epic.... -.-

Which one?

Anyway's I doubt it can beat the interesting life of Lieutenant Colonel John Malcolm Thorpe Fleming "Mad Jack" Churchill. This guy set's the precedent for awesome. The second I heard of him I added 'to be even a quarter as awesome of Mad Jack' to my list of things I must achieve in my life. He is a Scottish GOD.

rockerr69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:37 pm

D: Still looking for a good opportunity to drop character in...
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saltaka13 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:13 pm

drop youre character in at any time... i'm having writer's block, and somebody needs to post something, lol.

Saltaka13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saltaka13 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:15 pm

i get the feeling that that came out kind of wrong... what i mean is that you should toss youre character in because its been 4 days since anyones posted, and someone should.... i apologize if what i said earlier came out offensive.

Saltaka13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:34 pm

Ahhh... Sorry I've been off, been spending the last few days playing Dragon Age 2 non-stop and every time I left the game I went into a catatonic state... Such an awesome game... Not as good at the first, but pretty damn close...

Anyway I'll get a post up ASAP.

rockerr69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neko-chan890 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:46 pm

rockerr69 wrote:
Neko-chan890 wrote:Wow, I'm reading possibly the most interestingly-dark mangas ever...and so far thre is a zombie-nun-gone-bad and she is weilding a butcher's knife the size of a short sword! LOL
....it's epic.... -.-

Which one?

Anyway's I doubt it can beat the interesting life of Lieutenant Colonel John Malcolm Thorpe Fleming "Mad Jack" Churchill. This guy set's the precedent for awesome. The second I heard of him I added 'to be even a quarter as awesome of Mad Jack' to my list of things I must achieve in my life. He is a Scottish GOD.

No, it's called Zombie-Loan by Peach Pit. I like it, just the characters seem very questionable in development...like a character is supposed to be nice, and yet he's the mean one? WTF?! And I actually haven't heard of that one, I'm going to have to look it up.
@Everyone: Sorry I've been off line so long guys, the computer died. Problem is solved now though.^-^

Neko-chan890
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saltaka13 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:42 pm

Hey Rocker, just as an FYI, william's plan will only work out to be a flesh would, i wouldnt kill anyone off whose considered a main character. not without being asked to anyway.

Saltaka13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neko-chan890 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:40 pm

Oh, jeesh, that's so reasurring, saltaka. Though it is good that people are getting wounded. I hate it when every character is too damned perfect...

Neko-chan890
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saltaka13 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:52 pm

Life is nothing if not chaotic, so why not toss in a couple wounds, eh?

Saltaka13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neko-chan890 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Saltaka why did yoy have to go do that, eh?

Neko-chan890
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saltaka13 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:15 pm

What, agree with you that having everyone not get hurt is way too dull?

Saltaka13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neko-chan890 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:28 pm

I'm talking about the 'eh' thing....now everyone knows!! **sticks tounge out**

Neko-chan890
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:33 pm

ZOMBIE LOAN!! I love that manga! It's taking soooo long for new chapters to come out though... :/

Saltaka, go ahead and hurt Zero all you want, he's definitely not coming out of this battle unscathed at this point, though if you break his mask he'll probably flee (He's all schizo about that mask of his... Wonder why...)

rockerr69
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!