Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Barren Hope

Barren Hope

a part of “Barren Hope”, a fictional universe by Litria Death.

When death is constantly pressing inward from all angles, how will you survive this bare, hopeless world?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Barren Hope”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Barren Hope

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Barren Hope"

I am editing this topic as I see fit.~

Litria Death wrote:"So, you think you have what it takes to survive in this world? May I remind you that this is indeed my section of this hellish planet you so rudely inhabit. I know you were told and encouraged by many that you would make it, that you had a special gift inside you that just needed a little coaxing to get out; well, honey, I'm going to be the one to tell you that you don't have the proper potential. And you'll never succumb to my expectations..."

(This symbol stands for, "The New World".)

Thousands of Feras beast, hundreds of dwindling humans, one you. How will you play?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Barren Hope

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:59 pm

Wait, this was remade. Why did you not tell me...well..ok, it was ages ago but still...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:06 pm

:D Yeah, it was a while ago, buuuttt... -subliminal join request happening... now!- It'd be fun to have you again. x3

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Litria Death wrote::D Yeah, it was a while ago, buuuttt... -subliminal join request happening... now!- It'd be fun to have you again. x3

When I joined first, I was nervous and new to forums. Now, I am much better and extremely more organised than I was before. I would suggest checking out one of my newer posts or characters if you want a good example.

I don't story tell, I work more on detail. I won't be able..well..I'll try to make a sheet but I'm working on a script right now about a project. If I slow down its because I'm working on a project but I'll try my best to keep up and keep good qualitly. Am I allowed to be creative like last time when I made that human cult or do you want me to be more in the box?

Just so I know.

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:22 pm

Either way, it's totally up to you. I don't mind however you wish to do it.

And that's alright. I don't plan on having this story line rushing anywhere anytime soon. xD

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eternalmoon on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Hey, I love the sound of your roleplay and would like to join. I wanted to created fera twins, they'd both be savages one striker one fender. And I was hoping to have it so they'd only just joined the cult, or, that's how I begin with them? I was just going to do a character application, but I wanted to know if that idea would be ok with you first, I didn't know whether you wanted the characters to already be in a cult or not?
Reality or Imagination? Need I even ask that question?

eternalmoon
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:21 pm

Ok. I've had an idea, Litria Death. But its sort of out there. What if my character uses a enchanced body-so basically a ferals-but is really a parasite made by humans to go out and fight in place of dwindling human solders in heat jumping zones and radiated areas, except..mine gone rogue and joins-makes..whatever the Carte Cult?

Obviously, everyone will think he is a feral by birth. That or I just make him a feral with a messed up past. Either way I was palnning him on being crazy. I don't think I ever got to have leading role, let alone be a bad guy.

EDIT: Wait, wait, wait. Danm. I think I just remembered something that might make my presence in this RP a negative factor, mostly the tight frames of time I'll have to post. I thought I might have enough but...between my project, helping my freind get into martial arts and playing a possible lead role in another RP and starting a mentor ship soon I think I'l lhave to duck out. Sorry, Litria, I guess I got a little over excited when I saw this old RP alive again and hastly joined.

But please, if at a much later day you make a RP that seriously needs RP'ers just give me a Pm. If it wasn't for that martial arts and projects I could of done this I think.

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:50 pm

@Eternalmoon; That's fine. They don't have to already be apart of a cult. Your idea sounds interesting. Never thought of twin Feras before. ^^

@Statement: That's totally alright. I'll keep that in mind in the future, thanks. ;)

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:12 pm

-Bump-

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Bump.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:14 pm

This Role Plays lack of interest from Rp'ers makes my faith in humanity falter....

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:20 pm

I know, right? Gaaawwddd! I am not letting this die again. >:'D

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:21 pm

La-bump~!

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:14 pm

I'll join.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:08 pm

*Silently cries with joy.* Thank you~! Welcome to the role-play. ^^

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:59 pm

I'll have a character up by tomorrow evening.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Are you serious..this didn't live...

*lip trembles*

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:43 am

NO ONE LOVES MEH! TnT

Oh well... I give up. *shot*

(Stores idea away to 'novel series' volt.)

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Litria Death wrote:NO ONE LOVES MEH! TnT

Well I made an rp if you still want to RP with me.

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Statement wrote:
Litria Death wrote:NO ONE LOVES MEH! TnT

Well I made an rp if you still want to RP with me.

-nudge, nudge, nudge- Does that offer still stand? '3'

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!