Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Collector's Collection

Collector's Collection

a part of “Collector's Collection”, a fictional universe by Wonderland.

Closed and starting over due to things.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Collector's Collection”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Collector's Collection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:48 pm

If Wonder advertises and keeps bringing it up to the front page it won't die. Go Wonder Go! Use CPR if you have to!
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:11 am

Hello hello. This RP intrigues me. I'd like to become The Collector. But it may take me a few days to create my profile. Because I am quite thorough with my profiles. <Cough.> May I reserve, or perhaps create the character and fill in the profile later? I assure you that every single aspect that you've added in the introductory page will be included in the profile and characteristics of The Collector.
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nidhidki on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:42 am

I am very intrigued by this rp and would like to grab thy\e collector if hes not already taken. I will post a bio tonight hopefully.
Flame consumes, Water heals, Nidhidki Hunts

nidhidki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:57 am

i would like to reserve the art talent

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:10 am

Alright.

@Quiz: Fill out the profile in a simple manner; you can edit the profile later :] I just need to make sure I can see a bit about his personality and appearance but you don't need to make it extremely detailed.

Someone did submit a character for the collector but she isn't on much so I'm afraid she wouldn't even be able to post often so. I'm going to let you, Quiz, make a profile and then we can hopefully start. But I did ask the girl if she will be on everyday.

@Nidhidki: Quiz did reserve it before you. I"m sorry hun but we'd love for you to join still as a victim or another character.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:16 am

@LunaStar: Alright. Reserving for you.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Actually I was just told by Lele that she can post everyday now. Sorry guys D: But she did claim the collector position like only an hour after I made the roleplay.

v.v Sorry guys.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:42 pm

i have to drop the reservation sorry wonderland TT^TT

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Not a problem. I realize that I couldn't do this before. I'm quite sorry.

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:55 pm

If you still need victims Penguin, I can take a character :O.

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:23 pm

@Proclomation: D: It's fine. :]

@Madmoiselle: Thanks Bunny; but it's okay :] We have four now. Thanks though, hun. -hug-

I'm going to post now.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:06 am

Whee! Pie is pleased now. Is there a specific lay out you'd like us to follow for the posts, or just whatever, Wonder?

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:38 am

Do whatever :] You can copy my layout if you'd like. But just have them wake up in a cell.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:15 am

Well then, I hope what I did was adequate.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildWolf123 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:05 am

Do you want me to wait till the Collector wakes up or do you want me to post? Also, do you have any specific place/how you want me to post in or does it really matter; sorry for the questions.-.-;;
~WildWolf123Image~

WildWolf123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:54 pm

You can do whatever :] You can post getting the main room ready...

The main room is where all the victims sit in a circle. And there are tools for them; like for Requiem, there should be a laptop for where she can write. There should be a piano, artist pads..., ect.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildWolf123 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Ok, I posted. If there is something wrong, then tell me to change and I will.(:
Hope you like it.;P

WildWolf123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildWolf123 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:43 am

Ah, I have to quit this RP, something urgent came up in my life and I won't be on for about ten days.(: Sorry for this guys.):

WildWolf123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:13 pm

I'm going to start this roleplay over; from the advice of other friends. And see if we get more people. So if you'd like to still be in the next roleplay; let me know.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:05 pm

PIe would like to be in the next one!

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!