Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

LOUD

LOUD

a part of “LOUD”, a fictional universe by Pimpette.

In the future, four gangs will fight to bring down the dictator.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “LOUD”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] LOUD

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:34 pm

I love all Vocaloids! XD Gumi and Luka would be my favorites and hopefully i'm going to get my own Vocaloid for my birthday/xmas (cuz they so expensive) I want the Gumi Extend really bad. Then next year, or when i master Gumi, i wanna get the Luka Append.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Vocaloid? *randomly barges in on the conversation* The female Vocaloids are okay, but sometimes their voices are a little too high-pitched for my liking, depending on their songs. So I prefer Kaito, my favorite. <3 Then Miku would have to be my second (I cosplayed as her last Halloween~). Len over Rin, but both together is fine. Have you guys heard of the new generation coming out? Vocaloid 3.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Yeah.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:03 pm

hiya there Spec! XD nice of you to join. :P i like Gumi and Luka cuz there voices are TOO high all the time, but lately i can handle the Miku Append and Rin is just awesome with her Append. I agree though, Len over Rin, all the time. ^^" My favorite Male, Gakupo. I love him! Then its Kaito (im not counting Len cuz no matter what he will be my little Shota) VY2 is pretty frigging awesome as well.

Oh yeah, V3, ive heard of it a LOT. i cant WAIT for it to come out. I know there is Korean, and i THINK Spanish (knows a bit of Spanish)

Edit: usually i watch this site for any updates tht V3 has, along with the VocalRankings each week and some pretty sweet stuff Vocaloidism

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:29 pm

I would type but my figners hurt, alot from typing a post for a rp (i was like 1312, which is uncoomon for me) but then someone ninja'd me befor ei posted it. and it totally screwed up m whole post, literaly.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:36 pm

oh ouch! i know that feeling. ^^; im always afraid that will happen to me and it freaks me out every time. the thought of re-writing something i worked hard on is a little unnerving to say the least

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:33 am

Well im getting my hair done and going shopping tommorow, goodnight Male!Freak

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:40 am

haha, alright, Good night M!M. ^^

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:45 am

Morning Male!Freak. (i cant sleep...)

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:50 am

@Spec: Ooh, I like Kaito too. (Yeah, I know, late for the Vocaloid conversation, whatever.) Personally I haven't actually heard that many songs, but I've liked the ones I've heard so far. There are a lot of Hetalia spin-offs/MADS using Vocaloid songs, so... :P One of my most recent finds....
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:20 pm

@Freak: Thanks for the site! I'll definitely be checking it now. I usually just find these things by chance through tumblr or something like that. xD

@Poetic: Ooh, I love the video! But I only watched a small part of it. My dad's in the room. *cough* And some of the positions and expressions they were making in the video aren't...for his need to see. *sweat-drop* But I'mma watch it later for sure. ;3

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:26 pm

@Spec: :P It's not like it actually shows anything. I don't watch that kinda stuff, just sounds weird, y'know? But yeah, USUK FTW! ^^ I think the vid that I gave you the link to is from Arthur's POV. There's another from Alfred's. I like Al's a little better, actually.... ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:30 pm

Are the Poisons at the meeting place yet?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:52 pm

@Spec: no problem, i found it when i typed in 'Vocaloid Blog' ^^; i wanted something in ENGLISH and not Japanese. so that was what i got. I can never find that many songs with Kaito. there is however a Vocaloid Boy Band with Katio, Len, Gakupo, and Hiyama. Brilliant Diamond is a good one. not my fave, the art isnt the best, but the beat is pretty good. ^^"

Maci: GOOD MORNING. ^^; Male!Freak! here. (im still not a boy! *weeps*)

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:59 pm

@Lovely: No, because I've been waiting for One to reply before I post and take us all there. Also, question, who's on my side now? Tabby or Cayleen?

@Poetic: Yeah, I know that, but it's suggestive enough for him to look over and say something. I don't even look at two guys hugging each other with him in the room lol.

@Freak: Cantarella is my favorite song by Kaito. <3

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:04 pm

@Spec: Damn..... :P That (kind of) makes two of us, haha. ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:17 pm

@Spec, oh okay lol! Tabris is on your side now.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:34 pm

@Spec: Ah, i love that song! <3 Katio sounds so yummy in it too. XD

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Three posts in a row where three different people are specifically talking to me. I'm so popular. *snickers* xD

@Poetic: Haha, yeah, see? It's...awkward.

@Lovely: Thank you! *secretly cheers* Though Cayleen's character is equally as awesome. He's cute too. x3

@Freak: I know! It's awesomesauce! There are a lot of music videos of it though. That wasn't my favorite one. I was just too lazy to go searching for my favorite video.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:06 pm

Gumi Extend!! yesh! I can NOT wait for you to get her Freak! :D Once you master her voice and I get better at GCing (finally getting a tablet for my bday x3) we can combine our skills with 4everlove's lyric expertise and make amazing youtube vids :D *exited*

Okay! Time to read... all the posts...

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!