Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lord Griffin University for DemiGods

Lord Griffin University for DemiGods

a part of “Lord Griffin University for DemiGods”, a fictional universe by CageValcore.

Welcome to the castle in the sky. Lord Griffin University for DemiGods. All the children of our beloved Gods and Goddess’s are welcome here, Take classes, Meet new friends, Find love, and Master your powers. {All characters Filled}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lord Griffin University for DemiGods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Lord Griffin University for DemiGods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:49 am

and I won't be around much either. I have a meeting in town today and I have no idea how long it's going to take

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:32 pm

INCEST. The only way a God Can get laid lol. it's almost true. Can you Believe how meany Gods Sleep with their Family. Greeks are Kinky XD
Signature made by Lee

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CageValcore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Yes Nymph you are reading right. i just checked the Chart myself. Your completely reading it right

CageValcore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:16 pm

That is..... just so wrong o.0

why did the greeks look up to them again? Most of them are depicted as angry, always fighting, and clearly PLENTY of incest...

Great rolemodles much =')
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:27 am

Think about it this way Nymph. If you where a super powerful god. Who could kill all the Humans. Then you wouldn't be able to sleep with a human without accidentally killing her. So you have to held back. Taking away all, or at least most of your pleasure in it. But then you go home. Find a Sexy Goddess That you can put all that you are into. Not worry about hurting her at all. and both of you get amazing pleasure. but the only problem is Oh no she is your Sister, Mother, Cousin, Grand Mother, Ect. Well Frankly. Who gives a Crap. your a god, nothing else gives you pleasure. but she dose and you both love it.
Then take into account the fact. that Family and None Family are not that different. except the fact that Children with Family are almost always Deformed or messed up. But thats not a problem with Gods. the Children come out perfect every single time. So why the hell not Right?.

Note: Im in no way at all saying Incest is ok in real life. And im in no way saying i would ever do or am in any way ok with incest. I and Simply just pointing out. this is how the gods probably think about it. Im saying this from a gods point of View. and From a Gods point of View. why not? it wont hurt any one, It is assured to be amazing Sex, It makes perfect offspring, it's with a Woman that's assured not to say no unless she just got laid recently. because she is not gonna get a better offer than another god. You can see my point im sure.

Note Two: I Said all this from a guys point of View because your Character is Male. i know you are Female.

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:51 pm

alright but let's also consider the other side of weird greek gods.

Artemis: the virgin goddess she asked Zeus to make her forever a virgin

Hestia: the virgin goddess of the hearth home and cooking

Hephaestus: Was ugly so he became humble and started making weapons for the gods. Sure his wife Aphrodite ws sleeping with Ares but he was a good guy... But then again he did chain Hera to a magic chair...

R3lly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:06 pm

True. but my point is still Valid

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:45 am

I'm not trying to start an argument but there were cases of gods screwing mortals then producing more gods. Just look at Pan some stories speak of him being from a god and a mortal and some between two gods. point is gods could have sex with mortals just not in their godly form we learn this from the story where Hera learned of one of Zeus' affairs and she told the woman to ask to see Zeus to see him in his true form knowing it would kill her. The woman asked Zeus to do this and he did because he cared for this mortal woman.

R3lly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:10 am

Wait i think your Confused. Read what i Wrote Again. I dident Say gods cannot Have sex with Mortals. I said It wasent as pleasurable as with another god. Because they would have to hold back. to avoid hurting the mortals if their God is Male. if it's a Goddess Then a Mortal just wouldn't be good enough to please her body.

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 8Lindela on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:47 am

I'm pretty sure the Greek gods were all into family love because the Greeks themselves were as well. I mean, there are tons of examples of royal families in history inter-marrying and whatnot in order to keep the bloodlines "pure". So most likely, in Grecian culture, incest wasn't a "bad taboo".
Aphrodite is the prime example of this free sexuality, she probably did almost everyone... cheating on her "husband" tons of times. It was like a normal occurrence amoungst the gods, I don't think anyone thought much of it.

8Lindela
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:51 am

Ok people Enough with the Damn OOC. how about the Actual RP. Especially Cuz R3lly has Been waiting for you to reply for like 2 days -looks at 8Lindela-

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 8Lindela on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:36 am

*cries* I'm sorry! My only computer broke down, and didn't get fixed until today. :..(
Sorry!

Posted..

8Lindela
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:50 am

-Sigh- Im Sorry 8 ... I was a little rude. don't cry -hugs gently-

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:41 am

So I won't be on for a few days because I have to go to a conference I should be back late Wednesday

R3lly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:21 am

ok. thanks for Telling Us bro. I hope you have fun

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:09 am

This stranger guy is he sherlock holmes? Like for real cuz i'm splitting my sides

R3lly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:12 pm

-whistles innocently- I Guess dad was wrong. Im not the only person in the world that watches Sherlock Holmes XD

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:25 pm

*pumps his fist upward* VICTORY! but yeah that was like in my top three moments from that film

R3lly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Same. that's why i just had to do it. She set it up to perfectly not too

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:05 am

so now I have to watch that movie but the only question is before or after stranger than fiction...

R3lly
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!