Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

LOUD

LOUD

a part of “LOUD”, a fictional universe by Pimpette.

In the future, four gangs will fight to bring down the dictator.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “LOUD”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] LOUD

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:00 am

I messaged One from the Poisons, so if they don't get back to me by tonight, then the spot is going to have to be reopen.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:16 pm

@Cayleen: this IS once i get her ya know. XD and 4everlove kinda...needs to find a someone that will...idk TRANSLATE STUFF INTO JAPANESE. and i gotta figure out the stupid program. *might need a new computer* *might have to use her COMPUTER and not her laptop* (shudder) But you did say i could play with her. cuz i am. blah, i wanna play with her voice and make her sing....UNINSTALL (ahhhhhh bestest song EVER)

Edit: i recently just had a spider in my HOUSE (Cayleen you know this) and so...i took measures to make sure it DIED a HORRIBLE death. Since i killed this spider so AWESOMELY, i made a list of steps of how to kill any spider you find in your house.
How to kill a spider in your house:
1. spray it with odor neutralizer
2. vacuum it up with the hose
3. quickly dispose of the bag from the vacuum to make sure it doesnt crawl out and kill you
4. toss the trash into the bin outside and hope it doesnt come back to kill you as you sleep.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pimpette on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:24 pm

The IC...She is so quiet @.@

I think it's just me and Lovely in the Sirens now, I messaged Lady Lola but she never got back to me :/
We compliment each other | Just like Satan and Christ

Pimpette
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Hmm... well it seems no one has posted for Bullet's yet... Woo... Well I might as well get this on the move! *starts typing*

EDIT: IDEA! :D Okay i was looking back in Heine's history (still have yet to edit) and I was thinking instead of changing it completely and saying he never was in Poison that I'll keep that bit^^ AT some point in his life he was apart of Poison as their muscle but then Soul came into the picture. Heine didn't like the way he was leading them and disagreed with most of what Soul did. So instead of sticking around Heine left and joined Bullets :P Sound good? Felt like this might add some conflict and therefore plot^^

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:21 pm

That's cool Cayleen :)!

So I just had to cut Pimp out of one of her old cheer leading shirts.....sad hahaha:)!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pimpette on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:12 am

There was nothing funny about that, I almost had a panic attack >.> I really thought I could still fit it even though it's been in my closet for ten years ^^;

I'm gonna go ahead and post again tomorrow.

Pimpette
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:05 pm

cut her out? wow...that is funny. but that just HAD to be scary too. ^^; i almost couldnt get out of a shirt once in Cali. It was too small when i tried to put it on but i got it over my chest. APPARENTLY, it was actually too small, i couldnt get it back over, and spent like 10 mins trying to get it off. ^^; well at least i didnt buy it.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:02 pm

You probably already know this but I'm away in London at the moment. A few incidents keep happening here but I'm not dead yet and hopefully I'll be back Friday so I can post. Although if things dont start getting better here I may be back earlier... Or not at all... *coughs* Anyway I will be fine and I shall be back on Friday! Sorry about joining and then leaving it wasn't my fault!

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Oh Tab, hello, nice to see you (if only breifly) My char isnt up just yet...i too have had some...complications. School is just about ready to start so im getting ready for that, causing my RP making time to vanish. She should be up this...Friday? I will be gone with weekend on some...business i guess.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:56 pm

Omg Tab be safe! Aren't there like a ton of riots going on over there?? D: Scary >.<

Okay... still working on post! And char... and my char for HH... All these will hopefully be up by the end of this weekend... It would be sooner but i just got a hell of a lot more busy >.< (friend somehow convinced me to join the international comedy team... we'll see how THAT pans out..)

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Yeah and I got caught up in one, from what I heard everything is getting better now. ^^ no worries about the characters you two, do them whenever you have the time.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pimpette on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Hmm hmm, this is just an early heads up August 19th-26th I won't be online, leaving for school, starting clubs, going on a retreat, so I won't be able to post around then :\

In the meantime, I went ahead and posted agaaaain ^^

Pimpette
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:17 am

I hate our internet... out house has like these power fluctuations so it knocks out the wifi and it sucks -.- havent really been able to get online all that much because of it... but anyways...WOO! finally edited Heine's background :D AND I'm already half way through my post^^ most likely gonna be up by tmw!

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:07 pm

*deleting*
My siggy ran away with my cookies, so I ateded it instead :3 ... It tasted like chicken.

breemee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!