Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Us.

Us.

a part of “Us.”, a fictional universe by QueLights.

A rp for those of us who want to be ourselves. Be proud of who you are, because in this rp, you are your own character.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Us.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Us.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:29 pm

In the interest of scene progression and of moving us (Blake and David) into the group setting I'm thinking of posting again to take us from out side to at perhaps the foyer where interactions are at least possible. Or Blacx, you can edit your post to move us in. I'm cool either way. I just don't want any of the ladies (all 900 of you) to be "OMG Smokescreen posts too damn much just because he's all charming and awesome, does not give him the right to speed post!" Lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DiamondJack on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:44 pm

I can have do done that
"Die? Didn't you know?...Spartans never die."
Kurt Spartan-051 said upon his death

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DiamondJack
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Posted. Blake I wrote we met at a coffee shop because I had no idea. So if you don't like coffee I'm sorry. lol.

Also...Did anyone realise we have like 18 people attached to this game? If they all post this will turn into a great free write that should be awesome to read months later. I hope people aren't apprehensive about posting since we're already in the house. Much like any gathering, people show up late all the time.

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:05 pm

okay im just gonna throw myself in there somewhere....i cant get my picture to work though...
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:43 pm

v.v Poor me just stuck in the closet totally waiting for a serial killer

lifebird
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lemondropsngumdrops on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:50 pm

@lifebird Sorry, I can't pop in and find you til somebody tells me what room to claim :P
"If there is a greater power, why is it He can't get you a new sweater?" "Because He's too busy looking for your brain"

lemondropsngumdrops
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:54 pm

haha im waiting outside not sure if i want to be rude, or pansyish. lol SOMEONE BE MY FRIEND!

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lemondropsngumdrops on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:02 pm

@emo Aren't you with our group? Just come in lol it's not rude

lemondropsngumdrops
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DiamondJack on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Hmm... It has appeared Silver has not gotten the Memo, will someone PM her?

DiamondJack
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:04 am

lol yesh i think i will...but is there anyone i can just be like "oh that chick is specifically my BFF"? lol

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !LoveMeHateME! on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 am

That was a really crappy post. I am so soooooorrrrryyyyy guys for that crappy post. It was terrible, i am so ashamed. :(

*Hides in closet with @Life because of crappy post*

@Emo, i swear we are the same, Im short and not athletic (I can play sports though everyone else). The only difference is i suck when it comes to being sarcastic. I am very crazy(In a good way though). I think we should be Bff's. the two of us together will be something to be remebered. :D

Once again soorryy for the crappy post.

!LoveMeHateME!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:04 pm

Oh my... Seems I got lost when I went to my sister's new apartment for three days... There is no computer there yet... Can someone catch me up please? I am confused as to what we are doing... So sorry that I haven't been here...
Darkness pierces my veins.
It infiltrates my lungs.
It clouds my vision
And my thoughts.
I'm sorry that I'm broken.
But please don't try to fix me.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:48 pm

lol YAY I HAVE A TWIN! about the sarcasm...i was born with a natural ability to piss people off just by opening my mouth, but it can be taught ;D lol

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:29 pm

Um are Blake and David the only guys there? We would not do well if it turns into Boys v Girls. Nope. PS> is there a post mechanic or is it just post whenev?

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:59 pm

i think its post whenever

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:05 pm

cheers Kaycie ( had to look up your name) Um, we're still calling everyone by name here right? Hope so. lol.

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:20 pm

yes i think so...

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Hate hate hate this computer! It said I didnt sign in after I posted then when I logged in it said I needed to do it again v.v Hold on

lifebird
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:24 pm

lol lame

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:17 pm

I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I have band camp all this week. I thought I'd be able to post through it however if I did I would be grumpy and generally a bad RPer. I will just make my character late to the cottage. In fact if it is okay I can post about the storm when I get there, although that is just a suggestion. I'll most likely be back by Saturday. If not then definitely Sunday. Again I'm sorry.
I do one thing at a time, I do it well, and then I move on.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!