Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Going Down in History

Going Down in History

a part of “Going Down in History”, a fictional universe by lovechanningforever.

A class that is formed by menaces, failures and problematic high school students meets a new immigrant teacher. How will they turn each other world's around?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Going Down in History”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Going Down in History

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:35 pm

@Lemon: I figure, if you could work a post that's pretty ambiguous, just to get the roleplay started, we should be okay...but seeing as the GM's character seems to be new...I think we should play it as if it's a new school year? Or at least a few weeks in and the teacher is new herself and doesn't know what she's getting into.
And therefore, — since I cannot prove a lover, To entertain these fair well-spoken days, — I am determined to prove a villain, And hate the idle pleasures of these days.

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy With odd old ends, stol'n out of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Posted :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:26 pm

So do ya'll think that we should just keep posting or what? I know that there is one other person that I can see but her profile is a bit...questionable in terms of substance.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:14 am

I would.

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:18 am

I am here. Different time zone though. You guys can add me at YM my id's: iamatravellover
Anyhoo yes I am officially pissed at the character. LOL I pmed the rper and nadda no reply.

Guys please stay around. I'm just waiting for everyone to post so I can let Lisa "enter the picture".
Note: Start of a new school year. They are seniors.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:01 am

Everyone did post save for Vulcan who had a ten second character. I think you can post now.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:39 pm

@Love: Could you maybe post something with where your character is actually entering the classroom? Right now, all the students are in it and until the teacher gets in, I can't actually post anything.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lemondropsngumdrops on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:08 pm

If the number of students are a problem I can try to double. It's only one more student but I think any little bit could help.
"If there is a greater power, why is it He can't get you a new sweater?" "Because He's too busy looking for your brain"

lemondropsngumdrops
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:25 pm

I could double too, if needed. I'm used to playing more than one character anyway, but I don't think other characters is the problem. It's just that the students can't interact with the teacher if she doesn't even come into the room. Y'know?

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:31 pm

That'll be a good idea. I'm thinking about doubling too but I might have an identity crisis LOL.

Oh and pretend she already opened the door to the class, walked in, wrote her name on the board and smiled.

I'm thinking we could have very few students since it's a "special" case class. I'm def making a student character to make this work. Thank you guys for sticking :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:00 am

I'll make a second character than, tomorrow or the day after.

*EDIT* I will definitely be making a second character, Melec, who is mentioned already in Mandy's sheet.
Last edited by SinclairWilde on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyoftheLand on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:27 am

Is it minded if I make a character? I have just the girl in mind and it is a nice premise I would like to play with.

LadyoftheLand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:28 am

I doubt it's minded. We don't have many characters as is. I say... go make the character!

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyoftheLand on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:38 am

Then I shall ^^

LadyoftheLand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lemondropsngumdrops on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:39 am

@Sinclair Ohh the douche bag rapist guy? Eli will hate him lol this will be fun.

@Lady Welcome!

lemondropsngumdrops
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:52 am

@Lemon: That's the one. Of course, remember, no one knows that Mandy was even raped, much less that Melec is the one that did it. He's actually quite the charmer when he wants to be, which, since he likes to get his way is quite often. Anyway, he's posted.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:13 am

YEY! New character! I posted! Though its a bit short. still trying to get a feel of the crowd

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:02 pm

I'll be working on my post shortly.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:21 pm

@Love: Are you going to be initiating the time-jumps? You know, when the school-day is over?

@Same: I like writing. >> and I am writing for two characters. The posts won't get shorter, not when I'm trying to bring up things for people to go off of when it comes to their post.

Just a question for everyone... is there not enough going on in the roleplay? because right now, there is a lot of dead-end posts and it seems like, with the exception of Lady, myself and the GM, no one is really putting in an effort to write things that people could respond to and are just posting with their character responses and not adding anything new. This will die quick if people don't start trying to further the plot or get some character interaction.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lemondropsngumdrops on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:07 am

@sinclair I know, I'm sorry! The past couple days have not been good for me writing-wise, idk why. Writer's block I guess :P. I'll try to be better

lemondropsngumdrops
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!