Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Persona: Armagedon

Persona: Armagedon

a part of “Persona: Armagedon”, a fictional universe by Sora112112.

Come in sit down…let me spin you a little tale. One about sacrifice, friendship, Armageddon, and to a lesser extent…me.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Persona: Armagedon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Persona: Armagedon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:04 am

I'll let Soul put his intro post first...
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:06 am

Alright, I'll keep that in mind, I better start a post right now though for this roleplay ^^ ,but I'll definatly have a look at it after and I'll try to commit the nicknames to memory XP

*Edit*
Alright, all done guys ^^, sorry about the wait, I must admit that I'm not very good at intro posts so if theres something wrong with it just say so and I'll fix it up ^^.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:32 am

It's the other way about for me, I'm good at intro posts, it's the rest of the RP I suck at...

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:03 am

Hmm, I must ask now, does an anime/manga called "11eyes" mean anything here? I'm kinda seeing some similarity to be honest ^^ , I might just be overthinking things like usual though XP

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:07 am

no, you nailed it on the head. Sora loves copying ideas.
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:41 pm

not meaning to blow my own whistle but i think im good at both intros and the rest of the RP but what i do suck at is play male charries they royally suck ball (no pun intended)
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Welcome to the team Soul! Hopefully you'll get used to this group of loons~

Everyone has flaws, I'm good at intros and depending on what people give me I'm good at the RP... I however suck at fights and I haven't RP with a boy in a long time so I wouldn't remember how that turned out...

I forget, are there any signifcant game events in Persona 4 after July 25 and before October?

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Rarikou wrote:yeah, I'm Demi
Sora is Mutt
Naoto is Kitty ( I call her Narisato)
And Wrave is Tsumi

*sniffs* what about me
only kidding
Hey by the way I'm Phyco and yes i guess i am one too

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Its nice to meet you all ^^

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:56 am

well done mutt finally posted

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:20 pm

it's more than 6 sentences too. I'm impressed.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:43 pm

@demi sarcastic bastard but funny all the same
hey Spooks welcome to this one

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:09 pm

Thanks mutt. I hope my post was alright. After a few more people have posted I'll put in my persona-awakening post. I didn't really want to join two persona roleplays at the same time but ah well. Most of the people in the other persona rp are in this one so at least I know what to expect.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:56 pm

Hi Psycho, the thanks mutt was directed at Sora for letting me in. The rest was at everyone. Sorry Eleera if that was confusing, I didn't even see your post yet. I had the OOC up for a while.

How many rps are we in together now? Four? Five?

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:42 pm

POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and like i said i was getting bored

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:50 pm

So guys who is the leader of this.......rag-tag group, because i am guessing right now it is me but we really need to put it to the vote.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:11 pm

I'm sorry for the lack of posts, my internet has been down for a few days T_T, I'll have a post up soon ^^'

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!