Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Miskatonic University

Miskatonic University

a part of “Miskatonic University”, a fictional universe by Jack Benimble.

Something writhes under Miskatonic University, something strange and dark.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Miskatonic University”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Miskatonic University

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:49 am

May I ask how the two end up in the same vicinity? Understandably the male will just be passing by and chance a glance, but so far most of us have been rather aloof from each other setting-wise. Maybe if there was some kind of rally being held for the students? Or even a conference the police might be having to school hold so that they can caution the students from walking the streets after curfew? It just seems a chance that we could all run into each other at one point or another and gives the characters some loose affiliation within the story. It's just an idea on my part, but if anyone has a better idea I would be glad to hear it.
Isn't it strange how Decidedly we
will chasE such an iNdefinable concept
That cannot truly descrIbe us no
maTter how hard we trY?
-Insert Credit Here

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:07 am

A rally nice idea, I think that's best way to do it. As the police want bum murders to end.
We help the multi-nationals
when they cry out protect us.
The locals scream and shout a bit,
but we don’t let that affect us.
We’re here to lend a helping hand
in case they don’t elect us.
How dare they buy our products
yet still they don’t respect us.

Billy Bragg - The Marching Song Of The Covert Battalions

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:54 pm

Alright sorry for the inactivity, but I won't be able to post until tomorrow afternoon/evening. Until then...

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:05 pm

Have you decided who is gunna be the victim? Or should I just get up a post in reply to yours, Rulke?

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Lirrin seems to be willing. Sorry this is moving so slow. I expected this to move at this sorta pace. Feel free to post Crim.

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:50 pm

It seems to be just the three of us so I guess it's my turn to post and make it Saturday so the plot may continue. Unfortunately I am keeping guests waiting by checking on this so I can't post now. I will now go and entertain them so my sister no longer has to, but I will try extremely hard to be on tomorrow evening to post. Hopefully you other two haven't fallen off, hehe. :)
Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

~Edgar Allan Poe

Lirrin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:12 pm

Jack still in this still and Crim will post when she can. I knew this wouldn't go break neck speeds.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:24 pm

You all can still count me in and the slow pace is perfect for me with this slam-fest of a semester that just started up.

Ezarael
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:33 pm

I'm still here. I'm been swamped with RL and RP's. And I'm now having a bit of uninspired writers block. All my posts are currently lacking and boring so I'm trying to find my creativity again to post, plus school starts here tomorrow and I'm getting kids organised etc here so we're a little bit hectic.

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:12 am

Anyone like how I make that announcement and then fall off? Sorry but my internet has been out so I will see what is going on and how I might further the plot. I apologise again for taking so much time, I think I'm going to start believing in Karma, hehe.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:41 am

Okay thanks, I think we all like the pace as we all have certain commitments and the post we write tend to be worth the wait. Thanks for telling us Lirrin.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:02 pm

I'm back for now and I posted, this is going to be fun!!!

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:07 pm

Oh snap what in the hell did I miss?!?!?!?

P.S.
....Oh that was just the format change...Almost thought this thing had started rolling like a freight train and I missed the action.

Ezarael
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:18 pm

I wish Ezarael heh.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:10 am

I think we need rockker to post. I'm going to pm him and then after I'll see about posting.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:11 pm

I think this is dead, too many people have just vanished...

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:54 pm

Yeah, that sucks, this was fun.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Re: Miskatonic University

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:55 am

Man, I saw your header for this got all super excited made a character submitted it .... then realized it was two years old ... sad face I want in on this vig!

Demon
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!