Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Oracle's Prophecy

The Oracle's Prophecy

a part of “The Oracle's Prophecy”, a fictional universe by RainWish.

In an ancient land ruled by a tainted King and a corrupt society, the Elven Mage and four human teenagers recently gifted with the power to master the four elements must band together to bring freedom to the land at last.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Oracle's Prophecy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Oracle's Prophecy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:54 am

Don't worry, Luna. It's fine. Besides, I won't be able to get on the for next few days. Feel free to continue without me, I just wanted to give the heads up.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:12 pm

We'll miss you Rain!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Don't miss me, Striker, try to catch me. ;)

Anyway, I'm back now.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:54 pm

Okay, my friend said she will submit a character.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:01 pm

Kobochi is in! Good character.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kobochi on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:55 pm

Thanks!! ^_^

Oh Oborosen said you needed a water element child, is it for this RP?? because I saw there was already a character here, did it stop posting? I will gladly make one I'll submit the character as soon as I have it ^_^

kobochi
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Yes, we did have a water girl, but then Mirror has been inactive for a bit. Actually, she made a new account.... She hasn't responded to my PMs.

And yes, we do need someone for Water and someone for Air. I know Oborosen mentioned you two would be interested in the roles, but neither of your current characters would work. You would need to make new ones. Would juggling two characters be too much for you? Do not feel pressured to take the roles.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:23 pm

I and Kobochi have juggled a few Rps at a time so I think it will be no big problem for us. I will submit an Air character soon.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kobochi on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:41 pm

yup as Oborosen said, no problem ^-^ I'll submit the water character soon as well

kobochi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kobochi on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Character done !! =D

kobochi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Okay, they are both in. But one thing, Oborosen it sounds like your character got the orb when he was born. They don't get it until their 17th birthday, AKA last night.

Also, I wanted you guys to have been around to hear Elanis's prophecy. You could have come late at night, heard it, and then passed out asleep where Kenthe and Sophia left you guys to find Draven. But please, you needed to hear it with everyone together. Here it is (all credit for this prophecy goes to Luna):

Daughter of the Moon, Son of Air.
Daughter of the Earth, Son of Fire.
When these powers gather and the Mage appears, saviors are formed through disaster.
When the sky is black and devoid of light, a quest begins.
Travel long, Water. Cut the path of freedom.
Travel hard, Air. Bring the songs of joy.
But fight hard, Earth. Remain firm to your convictions.
Fight long, Fire. Give rebirth to the lands which seek it.
Should one fail, all will fall.
For if the one closest to the King should falter, all may be lost

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:08 pm

Okay I will make the required adjustments to the character information.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Oborosen, is your new post in the present time or the night before? If it's in the present then it's early morning right now

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:15 am

Ummm, Oborosen, Kobochi, I don't fuss too much about minor details like this, but I have a feeling that we're not all on the same page here. So, to help everyone out:

- To all characters in the RP thus far, Kenthe is known as Dragoon and his real name has not yet been revealed.

- Upon arriving to the town, Kenthe basically burned most of it to ashes, destroying the royal guard garrison that was stationed there. The only house that looks to be in fine condition is Victorias.

- The sun still high in the sky, Kenthe and Sophia woke up and traveled a good distance from the town and into the woods, running into Draven. Elanis followed suit and Anifer was watching them from atop a tree.

- After a brief exchange of words, Kenthe left to go to a stream still a ways from the town, but not that far from where Sophia, Elanis, Draven, and Anifer were.

- Draven left shortly after to return to the village he was at earlier.

- Kenthe caught a few fish and was able to cook all but 2 of them, one burnt and one still raw.

- It is assumed that Sophia, Elanis, and Anifer approach him next. He then offers them the cooked fish and saves the last one for either Arthur or Kasumi. He eats the raw one.

And those should be all the details. From the looks of it you two describe it as if it's still night and that there is a camp set up somewhere. There isn't one as of yet, if you'd like you can have one set up, but Kenthe, Sophia, Elanis, and Anifer are no where near it.

It would be nice if you could edit your posts, but to me not necessary, just incorporate these details in your next posts and everything will be less confusing to everyone ;D

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kobochi on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:09 pm

oooh ok...so the village is burnt, I missed that part I though only one house was burned... guess Kasumi is outside of what would've been the village with her family... and looks for the others later on...

I edited the post.. is that better??

kobochi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:05 pm

I'm soo sorry for the absence, my dad was in the hospital, so roleplaying wasn't my first priority. I was going to ask what all has happened while I was gone but, apparently I've been replaced, so I guess I'll just abandon my character... see you guys.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Sorry about that, Thought I was letting on that he witnessed most of the events as it turned from night to day.
The fact that hes a Dragoon kinda went over me I guess, Just thought it was some sort of title and that he was refereed to by name by most others.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:09 pm

"Dragoon" is just a title, self proclaimed by Kenthe when he burned the village in an attempt to help free the people. But Kenthe has yet to say what his real name is. So they just know him as Dragoon for right now. (Or "Sparky" in Sophia's case XD ).

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kobochi on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:10 pm

oops, sorry I made a double post -_-'

kobochi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:58 pm

I'm just letting everyone know that I will be away for a few days, possibly til Sunday. I'm helping my boyfriend move into his college apartment, and I'm still unsure how long I'll be over there.

little luna
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!