Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fallen Immortal

Fallen Immortal

a part of “Fallen Immortal”, a fictional universe by estrelas.

He is a Fallen. She is a mortal. He planned to kill her. But things didn’t go according to plan.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fallen Immortal”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fallen Immortal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Characters
The Girl
-will be played by Estrelas-
The Fallen

The Girl is a Junior and The Fallen is a Senior, but they share all classes.
This roleplay will begin at the beginning of the last week of school when The Fallen transfers to the school.

If you are interested in playing the role of The Fallen, please PM me. Do not act to reserve the character and do not submit a character thinking I’m going to accept it. In your PM, please include an example of your writing. Have fun with this example; make your own situation and your own character. Any roleplayer interested in playing this role should be extremely comfortable with romance as romance is a very real thing in this plot.

PM me quickly if you want this character as this position may close quickly. I’m not going to wait for several messages. One that I see fit will be used. If you are chosen to play the role, I will message you back. If you have not been chosen, you will not receive a reply (don’t think I’m mean, I’m not ignoring you). If you are chosen, you will be sent a character skeleton to fill out the part of your character.

Thanks!
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fallen Immortal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:53 pm

Position for The Fallen has been chosen.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:46 pm

And very quickly, I might add.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Lol, yes. But it was a wise decision :O

I have my character up, by the way.
I went with an interview sort of character write-up.

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!