Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

My Demon Accomplice! Precusor

My Demon Accomplice!

a part of “My Demon Accomplice! Precusor”, a fictional universe by Jadebud98.

Five high school boys will be chosen to guard the human race from an invading enemy. Upon being chosen, they are rewarded with an Accomplice- A female demon!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Demon Accomplice! Precusor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] My Demon Accomplice!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lakesters on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:56 pm

Just read what Ace is doing. If Ace "accidentally" falls and lands his hand on her boob I will laugh SO MUCH. It will remind me of FMA.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lakesters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lakesters on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:01 am

I swear to god. I found this RP named the Butler's Servant thingy whatever. I then learn it's made by that person Kailani98. Then I looked at the Characters. And the name Mizuumi was stolen. Kailani TOOK IT!! SHE JUST MADE IT MIZUMI! SHE STOLE MY NAME! SHE LEAVES THIS RP THEN HAS THE NERVE TO STEAL MY NAME!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lakesters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lakesters on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:31 pm

Is this RP slowly dying? Please don't let this RP die.

Lakesters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:17 am

It's hard to say whether this thing is dying or not. I know a few of the people on here still get on, but a lot of people don't... Like the person who controls the Cirens, for one. ^^ So yeah, it's hard to say. I know Maci on a lot of other role plays, if you want me to yell at her...? ^^ (I've heard she's kind of busy recently, but she likes this enough so she'll probably check it out)
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lakesters on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:05 am

Yeah tell her. Also we should PM the water people.

Lakesters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:13 pm

why would you need to pm me and Feathers?

Axel4win
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:19 pm

Ugh I hate to see you guys flail. If you are wanting to continue this RP then I shall remake it myself when I get back. How does that sound? I'll even take on a few Ciren roles. ^^

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lakesters on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:20 pm

That will sound good. But I want you to make Cirens more appealing to choice. No one wanted to be a Ciren for this. I would like to reserve Fire Guardian if this RP dies.

Lakesters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:47 am

if you end up doing that would you complain if i just resubmitted my character? water gaurdian and all? if not just reserve water demon for me. i just hope it doesn't come to that though

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:22 am

Of course you can have those characters, I want to use Mithos again lol. If you guys don't mind I know how annoying he was :P I'll try and make the Cirens more appealing too.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lakesters on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:02 pm

He is the... good... annoying.

Lakesters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:02 pm

Aj I must admit I do love him. I wonder if Maci will be joining up again. If not someone else has to deal with him. :P

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:11 pm

Haha, Tabby... I'll probably join if you remake. I like the idea and it would be interesting if we start, y'know? I'd probably take wind demon, again.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lakesters on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:28 am

This RIP is either dead or seriously dying. Now what will happen?

Lakesters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:48 am

I'll remake it. I have a few things to sort out before I do but i'll post it up within the hour. Well. Within the next hour.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lakesters on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Everyone abandoned this. Maci did. Well make the 2nd remake of this.

R.I.P My Demon Accomplice 2

Lakesters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:12 pm

ummmm Can some one post the link to the Third Remake to this so i can join

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:21 pm

I can't really remake this at the moment since I have a lot of other things going on, one of you lot feel free to make it though.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:12 pm

i will do it real quick i will go through the ooc here and find reservations that people wanted

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:46 pm

roleplay/my-demon-accomplice-shonen/
There is the address for the new RP. I set Tabris, Maci and Jade as Co-Gms
I will have reserved spots updated later tonight

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!