Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Us.

Us.

a part of “Us.”, a fictional universe by QueLights.

A rp for those of us who want to be ourselves. Be proud of who you are, because in this rp, you are your own character.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Us.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Us.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Its okay dude XD I totally understand, I was at choir earlier in the year and was so ready to leave by the time it was Saturday god like freakin 6 hours of standing bad food and the heat XP But Id go again next year

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lifebird
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:02 pm

Oh my gooshh.... (catching up now)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Only I would sleep in the closet of a house I broke into thats in the middle of no where with people I have never seen and dont know what theyre going to do v.v

lifebird
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:43 pm

=D no id do it to buuut....im just getting over a broken heart and am not feeling like dealing with the law atm.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lemondropsngumdrops on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:11 am

Yeah well, only I would glance into a room that dirty and not even notice the dirt until the second look
"If there is a greater power, why is it He can't get you a new sweater?" "Because He's too busy looking for your brain"

lemondropsngumdrops
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:21 am

Right there with you v.v My room looks like that all the time, cause like anytime of the year me and my friends go on these hikes in the mountain and I just really dont feel like cleaning my room when I get back

lifebird
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Is this still going on? I feel it's getting sluggish.

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been at my dad's a lot lately and he has no interwebz.

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:05 pm

-so lost- x_x

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !LoveMeHateME! on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:28 pm

So guys i started school so i won't be on as much but i will post every chance i get i promise i will try not to just forget you guys. I might be able to get on tomorrow but if not i can post on Wednesday definitely.

!LoveMeHateME!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:59 pm

It's understandable. Even I haven't been that active in this rp due to high activity in one of my newer rps. People posting every 5 minutes... no joke. I'm going to a beach that's 3 hours away tomorrow, so ill be gone all day but I'll try to remember to post after that.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!