Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Purify

Purify

a part of “Purify”, a fictional universe by Maci-Care.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Purify”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Purify

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:44 am

Yay! Way to fool the losers in the outside world, Tabby! I'm so proud of youuuu *squeezes* And Dark is funny in that OOC xD Keeps me amused for sure.

Hm, who can post in Timeless now? I don't want to wait for Orey again all that time. >< Even though he said it wouldn't happen again...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:40 am

Yeah! Now onto finishing Muto's character sheet and go onto my character for this! On the bright side, a trip to the city landed me a new ipod. Mine was broken, the headphones kept messing up all the time. But~ I have another mental health appointment, god knows why. I'm so tempted to write something extremely dark and gory just for this next one.

Councilor: Oh what did you bring for me today Tabris?

Me: *hands neatly filled paper* ^^ Enjoy~

Councilor: *reads it* .......... *runs out the room crying*

If only I had the power to do that...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:18 pm

Hmmm...whats this? *Pick up the paper and reads it* ........*curls up into fetal position and rocks self* so....many....pink unicorns....too much....glitter...e.e

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:39 pm

I found the most saddest song ever ;.; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtNYA4pAGjI&ob=av3e

[EDIT] Hey guys my gma is in the hospital and Im not sure she will make it so I might not be on. I know we havent started yet, but its just ar warning. sorry.

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:47 pm

That's very sad Neko, but you should listen to hopefilled music at a time like that. Here.

It's a very inspiring song in my opinion about someone (bearing in mind I can't translate full spanish) who hates the world and the world hates them, they ask themselves why they still live when they have nothing to live for. However someone is always there for them to brighten up their day and they get through life together.

Sigo Aqui = I'm still here.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:42 pm

Its funny when I started listening to that song you sent I was like "Hm...This sounds so familiar...."

This is why x3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba1UFP186F8

I loved that movie. It was one of my diseny faves. Plus that band sings one of my favorite songs: Iris.

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:18 pm

Yeah! Everyone knows that song cos of that film. ^^ It's an awsome song though. Iris? I'll have to check it out.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Ya Iris by the goo goo dolls http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmsClQ1H ... re=related It one of those songs that you just cant help but love :D

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Yay videos on youtube, i love them all. Didn't click a single one
*sees specs curled up* ??? *Finds paper and reads it.* Awesome, totally stealing this and copyrighting it!

Well tabbs, i was going to PM it to you, but im not ashamed of my stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do i put this in the roleplayers wanted thingy whatchamacallit.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Oh! Okay. Well all you gotta do is create a thread in there and put some of the introduction of the RP. What you're looking for and things like that, basically anything. You can even copy the exact intro page if you want. Just remember to put a link to the actual Rp so people know where to go. Just submit it after you're done and hope someone checks it. The title it up to you. Sometimes not putting the RP name but the genre is better. For example. "Roleplayers Wanted For Horror RP!" Not that this is a Horror RP. Please excuse me, i've been writing my character for Mastermind far too long now. His description is 1700 words!

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:30 pm

@Neko: No, we're not a pack. We're a cult! Erm, ignore that. ^^ Like Spec said, we join a lot of the same rps and all. And we talk. A lot. ^^

@Spec: We only sometimes beg! ^^ But yes, I do join all of your rps. Because they're awesome. ^^

@Tabby: Good to hear you're in your right mind. I sure as hell ain't. Sorry, I have to go die for using the word 'ain't'. ^^
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Tabbs, where is it, thats my question.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Jeeze, Tabby! Bout killed me with that description. X_x Muto rox my sox, though. xD I accepted it now. Sorry for my lateness (again) everyone! We got stuck in a butt-load of traffic. Passed a semi-truck literately on fire and melting and a car that was burning out from being on fire (all at different times). Now we're in NC~ This lady is alright, she used to babysit me and some others when we were younger, but she's really...erm, eccentric. About everything. xD It amuses me. They have doggies too that keep wapping me with their tails.

OH! Wifi too. So I can stay up all night. xD But none of you are on. T_T

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:09 pm

You can get to it via the top of any OOC, I would link you but I'm on my iPod now and heading off to bed since it's 3am. Now you know how I feel during that day Specs lol. All you guys get on at 11pm for me, earliest.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:06 am

Its 3am here and Im still up o.o (Just got back from the hospital)

@Maci- Um not to be annoying but in the intro where it lists all of the gang members you messed up Kailanis chara name. >.< Its Akaino not Akaina. Sorry for the correction but I notice things like that, ESPECIALLY with peoples charas >.<

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:35 am

I go to bed early, I have cheer in the morning now. *ugh* and soccer in the afternoon...

Oh ok tabbs Still dont know Just link it when you have time.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:47 am

Maci, Tabby-cat just got off a short while ago. What exactly do you need help with?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:19 pm

This is what she needs roleplayers-wanted-f163.html

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:26 pm

Thank you Neko. Is that what you wanted Maci? Even though the link is above the OOC pages. Where it says "Forum rules
This forum is for OOC discussion about existing roleplays.

Please post all "Players Wanted" threads in the Roleplayers Wanted forum!" In the purple/red box.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Sorry for the wait Maci but my character is done; Sasha

Whoever guesses the character who I used can have Sasha as a definite love interest. ^^ I bet you no one wants to anyone so hardly anyone will bother guessing... *hint; It's the male version of a character from Hetalia*

Black
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!