Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Cenril's Soul

A Cenril's Soul

a part of “A Cenril's Soul”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

3 demons were banished to the earth and told they would never be able to return..... unless..... (needs characters!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Cenril's Soul”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A Cenril's Soul

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Cenril's Soul"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A Cenril's Soul

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:29 pm

I'd like to reserve Cenril #3!!!!!
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:34 pm

@angelwolf123- Ok

By the Way
Reservations will only last for 2 days
After the first day I will send you a PM reminding you about the reservation
After 2 days I will take the reservation away, opening up the spot for someone else to take.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:19 pm

Can I perhaps reserve the female demon?
Check out my new RP!
Dragon Ball: A new adventure.

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:27 am

I'm really impressed Shinku! This RP is just my style!

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:44 am

May I reserve the guardian angel female please? (:
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:44 am

Thanks ^_^ It's actually based off of a book I wrote a while ago. I really hope other people will join and we can start the roleplay.

@Kimiko Sempai & Neru- Sure

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHulkUniverse on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:18 am

=]Banished Demon 3 please

TheHulkUniverse
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:34 am

Banished demon one? Pretty please? xD
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:48 am

can i reserve the male cenril?

I'll try to put my character up today, but it'll be later.

Thankyou :)

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:27 pm

@TheHulkUniverse, Thadline, & AnimeGirl- Sure

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:49 pm

I am interested in playing one of the male guardian angels, but it might take me some time to get my character up...

Any particular one you want me to take?
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:57 pm

@Stilts- Well it doesn't really matter which one you take ^_^ since the numbers aren't the way the characters are going to be paired. And reservations will last for two days btw if you thinking of playing one of them

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:21 pm

I got my girl up. ^-^ If I need to change anything, just let me know :D

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kire on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Could I reserve a male angel, please?
Whichever one.. Doesn't really matter does it?

Kire
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:43 pm

@Kire- Sure, and yeah it doesn't really matter

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:28 pm

Hey guys, I'm leaving for the weekend, so I may not be able to post yet. But I can get on maybe every once in awhile.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:29 am

Right, well then I'll reserve the last male guardian.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:10 am

@Stilts- Ok
Well, that means the roleplay is full ^_^ We just need everyone to get their character in. Currently me and Neru have gotten our characters in. Once we have all the characters we can start the roleplay.
By the way, all the humans go to the highschool in the city, and once the pairs are up, people can decide if the cenril and the gurdian angel know each other or something.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:54 am

@Shinku, what kind of powers are the guardians afforded? Are they elemental, or something else? And how many powers may they have? I saw that the female guardian has about three, but I wasn't sure if you had a certain guideline I should follow... (ex: no fire/shadow magic as that is reserved for demons, etc.?)

Also, If anyone needs help finding pictures I'm pretty good at that sort of thing, just hit me up.

Stilts
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!