Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Collector and His Collection

The Collector and His Collection

a part of “The Collector and His Collection”, a fictional universe by Bones.

A psychopath has been going around; and abducting victims with talent and special skills. But he isn't killing them; he's keeping them as trophies. Will the police catch him or will these victims remain apart of his collection? [We need a Collector!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Collector and His Collection”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Collector and His Collection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Collector and His Collection"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Collector and His Collection {Last}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:09 pm

singing and vocal abilities please. I would absoloutely love to reserve it. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Wewt! I'm sending Sebby in this very second.
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:16 pm

I'm a little curious: how many times has this been made?

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:25 pm

This is either the third or fourth.

From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:27 pm

I concur. I've been involved in two other attempts, I don't know if there was one before that one, although I do think there was...

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Why is this roleplay always being remade? Just wondering is all.

Hi JayZeroSnake. Hi pieluver. Hi Cypher. :)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:15 pm

I'm wondering that too actually. I just joined the last one but it never started up. ):

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Well; the first time it happened the collector stopped posting. I remade it again; but people kept dropping out. I remade it again but my account had some fucked up shit happen to it. So I made it one more time since I was getting a few requests for it x-x

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Oh, ok. The idea seems quite interesting, though I'm not sure I'm advanced enough to do this RP. Anywho, hope this one turns out well for you Bones!

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:43 am

Okay so I have the weekend to myself. No plans.

We still need a collector; we have all the victims filled [Someone just reserved the last victim]

SlightlyInsane; don't think like that. Anyone can join; as long as you can roleplay and are fairly decent at it.

Bones
Member for 13 years

Re: [OOC] The Collector and His Collection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:29 am

Hi Bones, I have just applied for the character: "The Collector".

Just to let you know, if you aren't happy with my "History" section I can change it and add more if I need to.
This is the first roleplay I have joined here (I have taken part in lots of other roleplays, and don't worry I know how to write) so please excuse any glitches I make ;)
Shané

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:14 am

Accepted. :] Thank you so much for applying for the collector's spot.

We just need to wait for one more person and then we can start.

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Sweet!
I can't believe it! In my opinion I got the best part! Evil, malicious, crafty- just the kind of character I love, though often the victum is also quite fun.
BTW: Am I allowed to hurt the victums? Not permentally or kill them, just a bit of torture here and there to keep them in line.
Also, if need be I could play two characters, but only if you want me to.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Yes. You are allowed to hurt the victims. ^^

Alright; thank you.

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:59 am

Alright; we have all our victims. I'll be making the first post later on today.

Victims; you will wake up in your cell/room after you've been kidnapped. If you'd like to have a flash back like my character will be having you may.

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:52 pm

I hope you don't mind, but I decided to write a new opener. I've done some thinking on Sebby's character and decided the new one fits him better. And I was bored and needed something fun to do.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Umm, I kind of need my helper. Does anyone know when he will be online?

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:28 pm

/shrugs dramatically/ you can contact Cypher here and ask. on the list it says Cypher plays the helper, so...

member/Cypher/

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:09 am

I do believe I forgot to mention this.

The collector has a large round room with chairs in a circle; where he has his victims sit and it's sort of where the "group" talks and where he has victims preform. Sometimes he has one victim in the room doing things and then at other times its the entire group watching.

Usually; the music one gets a piano, the writer gets a laptop, ect.

Bones
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!