Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blurry Line

Blurry Line

a part of “Blurry Line”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

Realistic and gritty vigilantes risk life and limb from both the public they are trying to aid, and the criminals that seem to have it all under control.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blurry Line”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Blurry Line

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Oh wow, how scary. Stay safe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:29 pm

aw man, Guy. Take care over there. It looks terrible. I'm surprised the same thing hasn't happened in my area. Southern Ohio is terribly poor and jobs are a dime a dozen. I'm lucky to have mine (though every passing moment I want to quit it). I hope your hubs is okay and that he takes care as well. You both are in my thoughts!! Stay out of harms way and don't go out at night.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:34 pm

See above, and do what they say, 'cause I say that too! Seriously, I hope everything ends up all right for you and yours! D:
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:59 pm

Stay safe, guy!!!

Also, I posted! :'D
Carpe diem bitches.

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:10 pm

Well guys I regret to say it but my time has finally come where I have to leave RPG for a time. It sucks that we werent able to get farther in the roleplay but what can you do?

Anyways I have to leave for a deployment I am supposed to be getting back around May/June but who knows. Anyways I expect that I will still be able to popin once in a while. I am doubtful that I will be active enough to maintain a roleplay but I should be able to chat with people and what not.

Anyways I think I have most of you added on skype. But if I dont feel free to add me on skype, or you can send me a PM with an email address and I can shoot you an email once in a while.

Medic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:52 pm

*throws boot* damnit...but I somehow knew when things slowed down and then crazy people started protesting that we'd never make the deadline in time.

If any of you want to drop I fully understand. However if by chance any of you are willing to simply put this thing on hold and wait, It'd be much appreciated.
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:05 pm

I've waited this long. I am not tired of Yoebe yet.

I also like Kuro's idea below. *I am psychic and I knew she would post this.
Last edited by Baby on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Well, I think organizationally the best way to do it might be to find some way/reason to call this one 'complete' (you could say maybe that it was the "prologue" chapter and only goes until midnight on the first day), flag it for completion, ask everyone to save their characters on a word document or something so that they have them when the next segment can go up, and call it good until that's able to happen. Then it doesn't sort of become this thing that nobody ever checks and people forget it exists and what have you, you know? And we'll all see the second chapter go up and be like "man, that was good. I totally have to join again" (or at least I would).

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:19 pm

Brilliant idea, Kiku!

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:06 pm

I'm still in folks, even though I've been irritatingly busy and no here and absent. I sowwies. Anyhow, Kiku's idea is brilliant and I concur. Keep me posted if we're going on with the First Chapter, and closing this as the Prologue.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:09 pm

I like this idea too, I'm not going anywhere at all! I didn't get to do any serious maiming and or killing with Knight so that warrants my stay ^^

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:22 pm

Also, if ya'll are into anime, I found one in particular that reminds me A LOT of Blurry Line and it's residents. It's about powers and sacrifices when it comes to the powers, and so forth. It's called Darker than Black. Check it out. Ba ha ha, the guy at Gamezilla recommended it to me.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:54 pm

THAT
LOOKS
AWESOME.
There goes my next few days hahaha, THX YONNIE

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:11 am

DARKER THAN BLACK = SPECTACULAR AMAZING AWESOME! You will LOVE IT! Hei is my superhero. He is... just friggin'... he's just... I love him. I do.

Anywhoser, I'm still in. <3 Can't count me out with my bright neony little man with his child like innocence and naivety.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:17 pm

Darker than black is where I squired pictures for my character the illusionist. As well I wanted to create some kind of payment that my characters had to do afterwards but didn't have one for illusionist but for Doctor he is losing his own life at the expense of healing others.

As well I would love to continue as well because out of all the roleplays I have done on rpg this is probably my second or third favorite. Nothing will ever beat a realistic zombie roleplay though so to be honest discounting that is probably my favorite.

By the way I still have minimal internet access and can provide a post about once a week or maybe twice a month. Its sort of up in the air for the next month or two on how my internet is but after that I should achieve a regular routine.

tl;dr
Dont let this die. I will be able to post eventually.

Medic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:17 pm

I'm debating on when to set it up again, cause I like Kuro's plan, but I am swamped at the moment and don't have too much time on my hands....I think you guys are just going to have to be patient.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:09 pm

I'm still in with whatever is going on.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Well I just want to let you know if you start it up again from now to around october approximately I probably wont be able to join or if I do join or have a slot reserved for me I wont be able to post until at the earliest mid September but in all likely hoods it wont be till october or later.

But don't hold back waiting on me. I hate holding up roleplays.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:19 am

Sequel has been set up!

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!