Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Divinity

Divinity

a part of “Divinity”, a fictional universe by Lovely ♠.

They fell from the heavens........

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Divinity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Divinity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:33 pm

They all appear to be reserved, so... I guess we're just waiting for them to get off their lazy asses and write up a character? Harumph!
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:04 pm

Hydrall wrote:Well... Cael and Tori are gonna get along like oil and water. According to the universal laws of fiction, they'll have to hook up! :P

*Feels awkward for being the only person not to use a real picture*

Ha ha...well, it'll be interesting I suppose.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:08 pm

This whole RP is going to be 'interesting'. If it ever gets started. My impatience is driving me to considering PMing all the ones who've reserved characters and done nothing.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:17 pm

I'm getting a bit...impatient as well. Which usually doesn't happen with me.
I was gone for about 5 days. I was afraid that we had started already, but we...didn't. 0.o

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:10 am

Same here. This rpg grabbed my attention because it was unique. I sure hope people do follow through.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:23 pm

Maybe we should PM the missing people? Or something?

I'm gonna explode here. I've already got an idea about how Tori's gonna arrive and everything. >_>

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:33 pm

Looks like this is dead. Think it's even worth PMing the missing people any more? I mean, the GM isn't even around...

[/futile attempt to save RP]

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pimpette on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:54 am

...I'm back and I'll ask Lovely if this is still going to happen before submitting a character.
We compliment each other | Just like Satan and Christ

Pimpette
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Sorry for the absence peeps!

Okay, so seeing that there are close to none characters.....idk as to what to do with this. I don't want to say it's dead cause there was a lot of work put into it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:40 pm

Wow o.o Ive been gone for a whiel and I thought the rp would have started by now. O.O I really do hope it goes on...
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Well, I am willing to play a guy (as long as he's straight and not the French one). You can always post this in the RPers wanted section. Put it in your description of the rpg too.

There's also the option of us asking around.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:21 pm

I like the idea of putting this in Roleplayers Wanted myself.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!