Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mastermind

Mastermind

a part of “Mastermind”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

When your memory has been taken from you, your imagination will subconsciously work on its own, manipulating the space around you, creating a world all your own here in the asylum... Once you're in, can you get out?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mastermind”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Mastermind

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Awe, Lovely! That sounds awful. Dx I'm sorry. Really, no worries on the posting thing. Post whenever you have the chance! I'll try to keep things slow for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:49 pm

I liivvee! I will try and post later on :)

Pimp better enjoy her dorm room after all I went through yesterday haha!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:54 am

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ARG!

I will get a post up today!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:05 pm

LOL That...picture...thing... It's funny. xD It's fine, Lovely! There's no worries! Post when you can! I need to post to, actually. ^^

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Specs! Hi, Hi! Yes i'm still alive. Haha my day went like this; sleep, post, sleep, post, post, sleep and wake up and do nothing. D: Hope you're doing okay. *head-desk* I cannot sleep anymore but I am so bloody ill. JUST WHY!? *goes into all-caps rage*

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Okay...okay....*twitches*...I'm working on my post now!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:09 pm

*jumps into space suit and hugs Tabby-cat* I'm sorry you're so sick! Dx I figured that's what happened when I didn't see you on all day. Poetic either, actually. I finally had a day of relaxation at home and I was all by myself since Maci is still out. T_T *sniffs* I-it's okay, though. I understand. *shakes you* GET OUT SICKNESS! D< I start school tomorrow. *sigh* My schedule's a little messed up, so I'll be spending half the day in the counselor's office. I don't have a clue what my lunch is. Apparently everyone has 2 different lunches; one for odd days, one for even days. -_- And they completely changed all the hallway subjects over summer so I have no idea where any of my classes will actually be since I missed open house last week. Wish me luck..

@Lovely: It's okay! ^^;; I told you, no worries!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm

I'll be fine. I hope. Damn that sucks Specs. I wish you the best of luck. I still have two weeks to college yet. Sorry for short post on iPod with low power. D:

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:31 pm

I'm sure you will! In the meantime, just get rested up and stuff 'till college. It's fine. I have to get off now anyway. School starting means by stupid bed time has returned from the dark depths of... I don't really know where I'm going with this. Suck-dome. The dark depths of suck-dome. *shoots self* 10:30. I'm a senior in high school and my bed time every night is 10:30. ...What is this? I mean, I don't try to act older than I am, but seriously. >< At least 11. 10:30's nothing. Anyway, I guess I'll see you tomorrow after school. Maybe. If you're feeling well enough to get on, that is. Dx *pats* Goodnight!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:50 am

Hey, sorry for being inactive for a couple days. Can some one maybe freshen me up on what i missed? Please?

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:17 pm

MACI! THERE YOU ARE! *glomps* it's all good. We've been patient. ^^ I have a special thing for you so you can catch up, so I'll PM you.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Specs! You better post. D: I'm dying over here, yes i've managed to recover from illness but I just burnt my entire left wrist, typing really hurts now... I swear I have the worst luck, even worse than Noah. As for "bed-times" mine was 9:30, how do you think I felt about that! I am blood 16 years old being forced to sleep at 9:30!

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:44 pm

Okay! Okay! I'll PM Maci and then post here! Then post at HH for poetic either before dinner or after or...sometime in between. Then finish my character for Canese University... Alright, alright, I'm going!

Dx Jeezus, Tabby! You really do have the worst of luck. First you get ill, then you burn your wrist. How'd you manage that, anyway? >< *carefully hugs to avoid breaking you*

Oh! I just got home from school, too! It was...just as I remembered...long and sucky. Nobody I know has my lunch period for odd days (like today), so I just sort of sat by myself like an awkward person and wrote in my notebook for the 30 minutes (I don't eat lunch). Except for psych! Psychology is always good--I love the teacher! I had him for Psych 1 and 2 last year, AP this year. xD He says I have serious issues because I always tell people I'm gonna eat their children and today told me I have schizophrenia, then when I was procrastinating, he told me I either crack open the book or he'll crack me in half. xD

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:46 pm

XD Damnit and i'm the sane one? I'm the one who likes to beat people with children and sacrifice animals to appease Spectrum and Timmay.

As for the reason... it's kinda embarrassing... i'll pm you it. ^^"

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:50 pm

You guys are crazy. I mean, I'm crazy, but at least I don't have people seriously telling me I have issues. I think. My math teacher thinks I should be taking pills. Actually, in all honesty, they might help... But yeah. ^^ Of course, I don't eat kids or sacrifice them. I just write really depressing crap. ^^ If that counts, then I'm insane. Completely and totally. My friends think I am. Is that bad? ^^ (Note: all my friends are pretty much as sane as I am. That is to say, not at all. ^^)
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:10 pm

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:53 am

@Poetic: xD Sounds about average to me! The ones I hang around usually just think I'm an awkward germaphobe with a weird sense of humor. xD I'm not a germaphobe though! I swear it up and down. I mean, I just don't like people touching me because I instinctively wipe off the area they touched...and I don't shake hands without wiping it off...and I wash my hands a lot...and I bought this specific anti-germ lotion for 40$... But that all's besides the point! D<

@Lovely: That's soo awesome! xD They look so odd!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:07 am

It's alright Specs, whilst you obsess with being clean/anti-germs. I obsess with things being perfect, a perfectionist if you will. Everything has to be lined up exactly right, never on the wonk and there can't be any mistakes (though I make way too many)! Do you know how hard this is for me...? I have a painting in my room and it's ASKEW! DAMNIT WHY!? *all caps rage* No matter how much I adjust it, it is always leaning to one side more! Please God stop torturing me! *curls up into bed and cries* Why...?

Oh, I just don't shake people's hands full stop. I hate people touching me... I just hate it. Hugs are fun though. ^^ But only from those I like. I swear my step dad "likes" me, he keeps trying to hug me and touch me. WHY?! I ask myself this every day...

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:26 pm

*blinks* That's kind of...odd...

So, OCD? *pats fetal-position Tabby* It's okay, I know how you feel about things going against your ticks. People know I hate being touched or skin-contact in general, so they mess with me constantly and I practically hyperventilate at least once a day. -_- This one kid always grabs my arm in Psychology class, this one dude licked my hand once and I swear I almost died, I can't even really kiss someone without having a mini panic attack. (tmi? maybe) Hugs are fine since they usually don't mean skin-contact, just clothes.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:40 pm

D: It's not my fault i'm a slight perfectionist. We all have obsessions. Specs, yours is weird but understandable... I think... I think you're just scared of getting ill? You shouldn't worry so much! Yes there are germs, but most germs actually help you. What do you want to do... live inside a bubble? *hasn't kissed a guy yet* *coughs* Right then, you better post here missy. =.=

Black
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!