Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Purify

Purify

a part of “Purify”, a fictional universe by Maci-Care.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Purify”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Purify

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:17 pm

I feel horrible that Im not on and Im bailing on you guys, but I wont be on much for the next week or so. I gma passed this morning and we have alot of planning to do. Plus Im just not emotionally stable at the momment. Sorry, but if you want you can kick my chara or just guide her along. What ever cause you guys the least amount of trouble. Im sorry again.

Laterz

NekopirePrincess

PS toTabris: Is it by looks or by how he acts, cuz by looks I would say Ukraine or Belgium. Not sure about attitude though. Btw (saying I somehow get it right) idc if Momiji has a love interest. Im very temped to not give her one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:19 pm

@Tabby: Depends on looks or personality. Looks, it's Belarus. Personality? I'd have to go with someone like Prussia.... :P I mean, he used to be really serious but has become a total lazy ass bum. :P (Erm, no offense. Just the feeling I got. Kinda. Argh! He's complicated!)
Break Me But Never Beat Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:10 am

SOrry, guys, been real busy, princess, you dotn have to leave, this wont be that fast as an rp.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:21 am

Haha if it's got me in it then it won't go fast. :P *just insulted myself* Man I feel ill now, I actually do and I don't tend to get ill that often, but when I do... I get it really bad. Just a warning in case i'm not on for a few days if this gets worse. I'll try and be though since it's not like I can do anything else apart from sit on my laptop and watch movies in bed. Ugh...

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:51 pm

Lol Spectrum I'm sorry but I'm in love with your character that's why Akaino is in love with Noah. Just if you didnt see it. It's funny cuz he hates everyone. Also you can tell me if you think it's a stupid idea I fully understand.

kailani98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:33 am

You do like him? No way! No, that's a great thing. xD Not a stupid idea at all. In fact, a Pasuka liking a Reptic (a clueless one at that) will definitely prove to be interesting in the RP. I'm glad you like Noah. I'm thinking he's going to be fun to play. x3

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:42 am

Hey, sorry, im just found out, im going to be busy every weekend, plus this thursday, theres a football game, so i have to go. If you guys have any friends who would like to join, ask them. SOrry for the like no activity from me.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:24 am

Sorry for taking so long Maci. Ive been ungodly busy and some heath issues. =_= But I'll try my hardest to get my CS in today.

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!