Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fumblemeer

Fumblemeer

a part of “Fumblemeer”, a fictional universe by lewdug97.

A RP that you can do anything in a fantasy theme. From fighting to romancing. Begginers are encouraged to join. Based in and around the town of Fumblemeer.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fumblemeer”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fumblemeer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:31 am

Nevermore90 wrote:Has anyone heard from Python*numbers*? Still waiting for her...

I have sent Python a message because she has been online during the time she hasn't posted. She has not replied yet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:35 pm

Eh... thank's Lew.

So I take it you play minecraft, too? :D
If you kill Callen, I'm going to kill you, and then Quinn. My penguin army shall rise from the crumbles of the great Cookie war of Elderon IV, and rue the day you ever did displease me you will!
-psalm 3:5; Book of Nevermore

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:11 am

Nevermore90 wrote:Eh... thank's Lew.

So I take it you play minecraft, too? :D

Well... Kinda but it doesn't work on my PC. I play at my mates house sometimes tho and i always watch vids on youtube like the Yogscast and MincraftWB.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:20 am

I like the "Good Grief" series but I think Machinima abandoned it :(
I know what my next "project" is going to be in MC (I.E., how I'm going to waste more time on building giant walls and not-so-epic-buildings), but unfortunately the only place where I can download stuff is at a house other then my own, where I have to play a super-laggy version on the mac...

Still, it's fun. I found out that you can play a browser-based version of the game with unlimited everything and 1-hit block breaks (basically super cheat code mode) on the MC website. I just need to update java/get an account :(

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:03 pm

I really don't want this to fall flat on it's face before it manages to start. Seriously, about a minute after I submitted it, 2 other roleplays were posted and pushed me down the list.

Eh, would anyone be interested? I don't care what level you have as far as roleplaying ability; It just requires the ability to think.

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:46 pm

Anyone gonna post? Please all try to post as freguantly as possible!

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:29 pm

I am STILL waiting on Python. By now I get the message: She probably isn't going to post. Still, what if she comes back? :(

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Python:
Last visited:August 10th, 2011, 12:40 am

She has been on the site since 2009 but it has been a long time since she was on. I would try to find a way to depart the convo. I did not hear from her about any kind of vacation.

Please remember that the time is now night so try to explain what you have done all day in the RP. I would love it if you post but it is your call!

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:03 pm

I am going to be away for 3-4 weeks so i will proberly only check in once or twice. This break starts tommorow. Sorry iforgot to tell.

P.S. Please try not to cause any arguments while im off.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:43 pm

Well have fun Lewd! :D

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:05 pm

Nevermore90 wrote:Well have fun Lewd! :D

Scratch my last post. I will be able to talk on the oOC but not on ic. I am using an ipad and writing long texts is just inpracticle,

Nevermore it is good to have you posting again and I hope u continue to enjoy my RP!

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:26 pm

If you post your posts in the OOC (just a few sentences) I'll copy-paste for you? :D

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:51 am

Nevermore90 wrote:If you post your posts in the OOC (just a few sentences) I'll copy-paste for you? :D

I can write in ic it's just if I have to write big amounts of text then it is hard. But thanks for the offer.

Also can everyone please try to get their end of day posts up. Also if any of the non-frequent posters are reading this please try to post as often as possible.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:39 pm

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Is Fumblemeer Dead? D:

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:15 pm

It's not dead, it has simply been stabbed in the face too many times and now struggles to survive... :D

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!