Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Yokai Torment

Yokai Torment

a part of “Yokai Torment”, a fictional universe by HiddenNymph.

Yokai, creatures of myths in all lands. Humans under threat from a deadly power can a group of Yokai save them, even it means killing the ones they fell love with? action packed supernatural romance! ~ ROLES REMAINING!! ~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yokai Torment”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Yokai Torment

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cylys on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Okay, good. I don't want this to die before it starts... Like I said before, I have so many plans...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cylys
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:44 am

Yay I like the character very much!

Not sure when this RP will start however as we need roles filled!
So if you know anyone who may be interested please spread the word!
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cylys on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:41 pm

Thanks!

I'll try to get more people on. We have to get active members and stuff. I'm in it for the long haul, though, whatever happens.

Cylys
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Id be grateful for the help Cylys!

And thankyou for saying you'll stay ^^ our neko dropped out because of the wait to fill spots :/

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cylys on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:19 pm

She dropped out of another roleplay I was in too that had already started. I do not know what her deal is.

Cylys
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Maybe she just quit the site?

other than that I have put up an add, hopefully will attract interest ^^

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Grr... perhaps we should go for a remake?
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:58 pm

I was thinking that,

Was possibly going to change the characters who have the crystals in their hearts to omyiogo (thinks thats how you spell) their humans who fight against Yokai.
So if they had the heart segments it will make it far more difficult for the Yokai to get close too and they can even fight themselves agains the human eating Yokai.

Any more ideas welcome

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Well, I've used the same idea but added more to it, take a look if you seem interested!!

roleplay/shattered-crystal/

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!