Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

War in Wonderland

War in Wonderland

a part of “War in Wonderland”, a fictional universe by estrelas.

We all know the story of Alice and how she slayed the jabberwocky. It is the absolute and famous history across the land. Today’s misfortunes will become the new past. And all is not well in Wonderland.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “War in Wonderland”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] War in Wonderland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:08 pm

"War in Wonderland

Rules
-This roleplay’s ideas are taken from Alice in Wonderland. I do not take any credit-
-All roleplayers should be literate. No one liners-
-Respect your peers. Let’s try to keep nice thoughts-
-If you have any ideas, please tell of them in the OOC-
-Feel free to have your own secret plots, but I must ok them before they are put into action-
-If you have read these rules please “we’re all mad here” in the other section of the skeleton-
-Character skeletons must be used-
-Be creative with your characters. Have fun with them-
-Questions or comments? PM or speak up in the OOC-
-You may reserve, but I am allowed to decline your character or ask for changes-
-Reservations last 24 hours, no more-
-You can play up to two characters. They must be on opposite sides-
-Romance is wanted, but take it to PM if it gets too heavy-
-No godmodding in battle or in everyday moments-
-Have fun kiddies!-

Character Skeleton
Code: Select all
[left][img]anime image[/img][/left]
[b]Name[/b] nothing impossible to pronounce/type
[b]Age[/b] 17-22
[b]Role[/b]
[b]Likes[/b]
[b]Dislikes[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]Brief Description[/b] anything you can’t see in the picture
[b]Crush[/b] bisexual allowed, but preferred straight
[b]Other[/b]

Character Skeleton must be filled out. Put a little effort into filling it out.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] War in Wonderland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Rebel on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:15 pm

You said that you may only have one character on each side... Do the twins count as two separate characters or can one person play them?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Rebel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:19 pm

I figured I'd have to explain this. I apologize for not putting it in the topic >_>

The twins count as one character and will be played by one person. So say someone took the Twins. They can also play another character, as long as they are on the other side.

Does that make sense?

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:24 pm

May I reserve the Red Prince, estrelas? I should have him up by today. x3 Is there anything extra I need to know about him or his role?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:27 pm

Reserved(:

Ehhh nothing comes to mind. Feel free to mess around with the character and such.
He should be far from normal lols

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Rebel on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:32 pm

That makes sense:) may I please reserve the twins then?

The_Rebel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:33 pm

sure thing(:

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inukyo411 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:43 pm

May i reserve the Mad Hatters son?

Please?
ImageImageImageImage

Inukyo411
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Hey Can I reserve the white duchess? Please :D

kailani98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Both reserved.

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Phew, done and submitted! I sure hope he's alright. x3 Dx

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:47 pm

I would like to reserve the red knight, if it is still available
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Could I reserve the Red Princess please? I already found a picture and I'll get started on the character right away.
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Reserved for both.

EDIT: Character profile pictures are wanted. If you need help, please tell me and I'll make one for you(:

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:31 am

Hey guys I wanted to say I changed my crush. Just to let you guys know.

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:00 pm

If we don't get the Red Duchess by tomorrow, we shall begin!

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Hey If I may ask How should we start off? Like what should we talk about in the post. Like where are we now? How do we start? Is technically what I'm asking.

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:20 pm

It should be morning, three days before the revolt will take place.
All the rebels will be waking up in their base under the remnants of the White Queen's Palace.
Those with the Red Prince will be waking up in their castle.

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 8Lindela on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:37 am

May I reserve the Red Duchess?

She is pregnant and in love with the Red Knight correct? Is he in love with her?

8Lindela
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:50 am

Yes(: Reserved.

She is pregnant and in love with the Red Knight, yes.
If he loves her back, that can be a decision between you and whoever plays the red knight.

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!