Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto - Path of the Avenger

Naruto - Path of the Avenger

a part of “Naruto - Path of the Avenger”, a fictional universe by Zarob.

Madara won, the Uchiha now rule supreme, the Five Great nations and their soldiers, samurai and ninjas bit the dust

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto - Path of the Avenger”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Naruto - Path of the Avenger

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarob on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:25 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Naruto - Path of the Avenger"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zarob
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Naruto - Path of the Avenger

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:33 pm

In just read the new Chapter if naruto :). My character will be up sometime tomorrow. But please put your character Q up for reference please :) thanks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Its been awhile since I did anything Naruto. This looks unique, I think I'll do it.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:23 pm

Do we need a kekkei genkai? this is tempting i might do it...

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:21 pm

I would join, but I know nothing of Naruto. ^^'

Edit: Well, by nothing I mean bits and pieces from friends.
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:58 am

I posted a character, if I need to change her in any way PM me and let me know. I was sure how long it's been since the end of the ninja, but I can change if it's been longer then what I thought.
Check out my new RP!
Dragon Ball: A new adventure.

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:28 am

Umm I wanna be an adult character. like one of the Guys who helped all these Kids evacuate to a safe area or the underground or where ever you want. and also my character will work if you accept my twin sisters Character. Kimiko simpie is my twin sis. I wanted my character to be like a father figure to her character.

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aloha Girl on Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:36 am

Um is it possible for me to be an Uchiha who doesn't like the way the world is right now? Meaning she wants to help rebel against the antagonist.

Aloha Girl
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jxcrust on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:23 pm

I submitted a Hyuuga character let me know if I need to make any changes.

Jxcrust
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:36 pm

I have a character in mind but he's older, like 18.
I'm a dreamcatcher but only nightmares I caught.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:31 pm

All of our characters start off as 10-12, but there is a time skip to when they are 18. Thats why the description is supposed to be there 18 year old self. So go ahead and make your character.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarob on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:48 pm

ok, so.....

sorry i didnt manage the ooc, didn't expect to see so many, but i will talk to all that said they wanted to make a char

again, sorry, a friend of mine needed help at work, today is the last day, but i can talk to most every1

also, we start friday, if thats ok with everybody, i'll have a post up, as part of the story, u'll know what to post about,
im also gona send people a pm telling them this

Zarob
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aloha Girl on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:57 pm

I made my character let me know if I need to edit.

Aloha Girl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarob on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:12 am

OKAAAY

so, our first post is by jxcrust

it great, but for one detail

when you use a technique, i tell you what happens

jxcrust activated his byakugan, which means he can see chakras. He should have stopped there and waited to see what his character would see, understand?

it doesn't matter for this one, so crust will leave it be for now, just remember this for future reference
yes, it does slow the RP a bit, but again, im trying to make sure all the details of the story are kept solid, and godmodding is prevented

also, JXcrust's character has addressed Q, Q will reply to him first, but i will wait till everyone gets to write something
again, this will be a pretty long rp, :)

Zarob
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aloha Girl on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Sorry I lost my internet for a couple days, and had no way to get to a signal.

Aloha Girl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarob on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

no worries aloha

now, i got a bone to pick with you (jk, i dont mean to sound like im picking on you, but i have to keep you and everybody who is rp-ing on track)
you dont do hand signs for the sharingan
the eye muscles control the chakra flow in the eyes (mention on how to control chakra isn't really mentioned in the manga/anime/movies, i just said the muscle thing because thats how you move chi in tai chi, but kakashi did mention that the sharingan has more chakra points that a normal eye

right, now im gona be a stickler if tomorow the others dont post (or talk to me about their jutsu), which, ima send them a message

kimiko, aloha and and freemixer and any1 who will read this

plz talk to me about what kind a jutsu's u want to get, as you know we get 2 days between posts, bekkisoli already talked to me

if im ever not clear, i you do not understand, plz post on ooc or pm (private message) me

im trying to keep this rp alive, because frankly i LOVE naruto
i know we're not losing the rp yet, but i wana be on top of it

and i will pm you about posting (if you dont post in time), if you dont wana play no big, i just wana know if ur not,

Zarob
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarob on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:56 pm

im just repeating something i added in the RP side notes

"first, side note's are GM's communications with you

second, we should be talking about what jutsu you get, your character doesn't really know much about the ninja world, so they don't really know what to train in ----in other words you talk to Zarob the gm about what jutsu you get NOT Q the character"

ok, that is that, now:

leave what you already posted, i'll look it over, and ask you to change something that does not work (if there is such a thing)

and Kimiko, there is some1 who says they are your twin (they did at the start of the rp) and wanted to have a character related to reika,
they never got back to me, i dont think they are playing, but i just wanted to know if you knew anything about this, :)

Zarob
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:14 pm

why does every person who spells my username always forget the 'c'? there is a c in Beckki.......not that I'm complaining, but you're the 3rd person on this site alone who has done that.... :3
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jxcrust on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:50 am

Zarob if possible I would like Sei to be a mentor in the new unchained.

Jxcrust
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:05 am

Yes it's my brother :: rolls eyes :: but we're not twins, he calls me his twin sister cause we're so much alike, he's actually my baby brother. LOL He hates it when I call him that, yeah he changed his mind about joining. I told him he's gonna start confusing people referring to me like that. I'm sorry I'm not being as regular posting as much as I'd like to. I don't have my own internet and the signal I'm using is my local pubic libraries and it's not always reliable.

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!