Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Shi No Teki: Senshi No Chikai

Shi No Teki: Senshi No Chikai

a part of “Shi No Teki: Senshi No Chikai”, a fictional universe by Neru.

Dead, don't bother looking.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shi No Teki: Senshi No Chikai”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Shi No Teki: Senshi No Chikai

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:31 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Shi No Teki: Senshi No Chikai"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Shi No Teki: Senshi No Chikai

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:00 am

If anyone has any questions or ideas, please let us know :D

Oh, and Marrionette, the character you submitted doesn't fit the skeleton Neru made. If you could just tweak it a bit, that'd be great
You see that? See how peaceful everything is right now? Fifty bucks says I can turn that peace into chaos in under a minute.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:55 am

I'll take fighter number 2 I think. Should be fun :P

Lumana
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Alrighty sounds good(:
Fighter number 2 is reserved :D

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Will you people submit some characters so we can start already! T_T

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:35 pm

I think it's safe to say this isn't gonna start Arek. TT__TT

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digital.ps on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:23 pm

I actually just stumbled upon this RP. I'm thinking about making a character. Would you rather me make a fighter character or a character for Zain? And if I take Zain are you going to expect me to stay loyal to Alatar or not necessarily?

Digital.ps
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:42 pm

;o!
Yay, glad you stumbled across it xD.
Anyways, if you choose to make a charrie for Zain, I'd want him to stay loyal to Alatar for a good while. Seeing as he's pretty much the old mans best friend, and second in command. Though as the rp progresses (If it does start) that can change if you'd like it too.

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digital.ps on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:00 pm

I'll try and have my character up tomorrow night or sometime over the weekend. I'll also see if anyone I've been rping with wants to join.

Digital.ps
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Alright, sounds good.

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Hey Neru, I would like to reserve Alatar. :)

I need to find a picture for him though...
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Yay!! :D
Alright Stilts, he is reserved . :D

Neru
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!