Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

X-Men Next Generation Rise of Nexus

X-Men Next Generation Rise of Nexus

a part of “X-Men Next Generation Rise of Nexus”, a fictional universe by CageValcore.

This is an X-Men Fan Fiction. The original X-Men are all dead. But the world of Mutants are in need of a group of heroes again. All Characters are Filled

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-Men Next Generation Rise of Nexus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] X-Men Next Generation Rise of Nexus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:48 am

OK, I have a question pertaining to Angelus's "attack". It says you shot both 'beams' at the same time so in terms of the T1 system, its really just one attack with a ton of branch attacks. So the first dodge would be for that one attack. So in essence, If he dodges the first, he gets out of it all. I mean c'mon, you shot two beams straight at him that didn't split until a foot away from hitting him. Ragnarok wouldn't just walk in the room and plant his hands on his hips waiting for it, he'd probably walk in and start to attack immediately meaning he'd be coming towards you. That being said, all the devastation your attacks would cause would also damage Angelus and Vi as well if you were close enough to hit him point blank. If it was easily strong enough to shoot straight through Vi's barrier, then it would definitely have negative consequences on you two as well. And if it was far enough away that nothing would happen to you two, then he would have time to avoid two beams fired straight at him. Seriously, how far did I have Jesse walk to get a bandage?! I'm not trying to be a prick or anything, but you said realistically he'd be pretty muffed up. I thought the purpose of this system was to find gaps in enemy attacks to make battles more fair, not create situations where you're screwed either way. I'm no expert myself, but that to me is pretty much a godmodded version of it right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:59 am

I dident Say he cannot Dodge both beams. T1 Rules State that he is allot to Block or Dodge both attacks. I dident Say it has to hit him. unless he lets the roof hit then no he cant realistically Dodge the floor. but if he wants to he could completely Dodge the attack. and then if he uses a Ranged attack like a Gun. Angelus cannot Realistically Dodge it. it would be an instant hit on Akira. But no. it's two different attacks. but like I said your alloud to Dodge 2 attacks maximum per turn in T1 so he can dodge both and get a free hit i cannot dodge
Signature made by Lee

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CageValcore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:04 am

Theirs a Difference between well linked together. and God Modding. theirs always a way to Dodge or Stop an attack if you look for it. And it only has to break a bone if the floor and roof get him. other wise he will be basically unscathed if he takes a hit

CageValcore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:45 am

I think you're confusing the "Second" with a link to the first attack. It was sword (massive pain seeing how it's super hot since been super heated),kick, choice.

If that made any sense

R3lly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:26 am

Im not Confused. I traded my Second Dodge in Exchange to do a counter attack on the Second half of attack one. that's one of the T1 Tricks my RP Mistress thought me when she showed me to T1

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:01 am

RP Mistress?

Violentious
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:18 am

On IMVU i was a slave for two years, Then Became a Master, Now im a King

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:16 pm

O.o Okay then... I only went on that site once and it ruined my computer.

Violentious
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:44 am

Yeah IMVU has a slightly High Virus Risk. but it's an Epic Site

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:07 pm

Are we just gonna wait for reap?

legacy14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Hell no. Legacy. Just Have your Character get a Text from Ros With all the Info so we can play

And While im Typeing in OOC. Who hear has Seen / Would be interested in an RP Based on The Wolfman?. Im thinking about making one but i cant Chose for sure

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Seriously? nobody into the Wolfman as an RP?

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Erm... I kinda didn't like the movie... But good graphics... but if the Wolfman RP different from the movie, sure...

Violentious
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:16 pm

It would be way different. like for one. i use REAL Werewolves. like underworld but with tails and very intelligent and can turn at any time they want. not that crappy ass furry mam from the movie. It would Be more like Silver Bullet then wolf man

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!