Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

D.Ed & Co.

D.Ed & Co.

a part of “D.Ed & Co.”, a fictional universe by LenHaert.

Seven people received a job offer because of their...uniqueness. Welcome to D.Ed & Co. - where morals are questionable things. Full!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “D.Ed & Co.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] D.Ed & Co.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LenHaert on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "D.Ed & Co."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Life's the limit ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LenHaert
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] D.Ed & Co.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Hm, I think I might like to reserve Gluttony, the Published Writer, if I may. ^^ Quick question, though. Pictures: anime or realistic? I don't mind either way, I just skimmed through the CS too, so sorry if I missed where it mentioned which. ^^;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Rebel on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:37 pm

May I please reserve the teen mathematical genius?

The_Rebel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:40 pm

Can I claim the ten year old girl? I have a matching power for her.

Edit: Never mind. I'm already involved in too many role plays. Sorry for the false alarm! ^^"
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Well I'll take the ten year old then. I'll have the CS done tonight.

Lumana
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LenHaert on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:27 pm

@Spectrum ~ Sure, you have 24 hours to post your character info :) And the CS doesn't ask for a picture but if you want to add one then it can either be anime or real life - I'm not picky!
@The_Rebel ~ The teen mathematical genius is reserved for you then :) Remember, 24 hours ~
@Lumana ~ Okay, I can't wait to see your character :)

LenHaert
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Rebel on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:01 pm

It may be a dumb question but when it comes to the different abilities, are the vices listed also supposed to effect our characters or just their abilities? Ex. Does Sloth have to be a really sleepy lazy person, or do their abilities just make others fall asleep?

The_Rebel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Could I have the young millionaire? I think I could totally come up with a fun character for that.... (Yes, Spec, I stalked you.) ^^

Edit: How young is 'young' for me? Like, teens, twenties...? ^^
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:54 am

hehe Sorry for not getting my CS in last night Len, I'm on question 35 but I just fell asleep. I'll finish it today at school or as soon as I get home.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LenHaert on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:05 am

@The_Rebel No it doesn't have to affect them but can. Like Lust can go round charming people but won't be attracted to every one of them. :) And its a good question really!
@poeticjustice8012 Unfortunately, someone has already taken that character :/ Maybe you would like to RP as some other one?
@Lumana Nah, its alright. As long as you get it up, its okay :)

LenHaert
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:20 am

Can I reserve the criminal? I will have my CS up today
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LenHaert on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:04 pm

@Belynta ~ Your character has been accepted :) x

[Edit] Right, Unfortunately Spectrum had to leave us due to being part in too many RPs and still had a real life to deal with, so the slot for the Published Writer is now open. I will also post in Roleplayers Wanted forum to find the missing characters so we could start the RP. If anyone knows people that would be willing to RP in this, please can you tell them about the open character slots? Kay, thanks :)

AS A REMINDER, CAN ANYONE WHO HASN'T ALREADY DONE SO PLEASE FILL OUT THEIR CS ASAP? THANKS :)

LenHaert
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rickmaster01 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:32 pm

I submitted an application. This is my first time on this site!

Oooh, don't worry! I know how to role-play so you can breathe out!

Lol thanks if you let me in.

This looks extremely interesting and I am beginning to like it already!

Rickmaster01
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LenHaert on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:11 am

@Rickmaster ~ Welcome to D.Ed & Co.!

Also, we're now only waiting for someone to be the Published Writer and we can start the RP since SeraphicStar has agreed to be The Actress.
Is everyone else as excited as me? :D

LenHaert
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:58 am

I am definitly exited. This is a RP with more promise then any I've seen in awhile.

Glad to have you on board Rick. (^.^)

EDIT:
ahahaha Angela and Reaine. They have a surprising amount in common, but because of there differences I can't see them getting along too well. Although I can see Reaine getting along well with Johnathon....as long as he doesn't accidentaly put his charm on her. Then if she ever found out she might be a little angry XD

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:02 pm

lol I just noticed that Angela is socially inept too so conversation between her and Cassie would be...interesting hehe

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rickmaster01 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Thanks for accepting my application! Can't wait to get this started you guys.

Hopefully soon enough the last slot will fill up, so let's cross our fingers to hope that it happens by tonight!

Rickmaster01
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lethalan on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:27 pm

Have all the positions been filled?

Lethalan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LenHaert on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:04 am

@Lethalan Actually there is one spot left - the Published Writer :)

LenHaert
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:43 am

Does anyone want to double up on characters so that we can get this started?

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!