Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Why Do We Fear the Dark?

Why Do We Fear the Dark?

a part of “Why Do We Fear the Dark?”, a fictional universe by 4ever 4gotten.

This is a horror story so all is welcomed, except horror-haters -_-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Why Do We Fear the Dark?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Why Do We Fear the Dark?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 4ever 4gotten on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:06 am

Now, let's so who read the rules and are interested...

Last edited by 4ever 4gotten on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Claymore Rise of the Abyssal Ones: Story based on Claymore during "The War in the North" is still recruiting. Very literate, only committed RPers, and to be epic. Link

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

4ever 4gotten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Why Do We Fear the Dark?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby U n f o r g i v e n on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:32 am

Hi, I Would like to reserve one of the teens?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

U n f o r g i v e n
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 4ever 4gotten on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:44 am

Have you read the rules?

4ever 4gotten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elena on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:19 am

Hello, Can i please reserve one of the teens?

Purple :3
You Duh Sexy xD

Elena
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:51 am

I'd like to have a teen.

Green.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:26 am

id like to reserve a character if they haven't all been taken.

Black

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 4ever 4gotten on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Your spots are reserved.

4ever 4gotten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 4ever 4gotten on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:47 pm

Also, you're only allowed to post if your character's name is on the title cover picture.

4ever 4gotten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 4ever 4gotten on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:57 pm

I've opened up more spots if anyone is interested, the Witness spots are characters that witnessed the incident from outside the room. Whether it's a brother that was within the hallway or a person jogging down the street and witnessed the scene from the bedroom window.

4ever 4gotten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:13 pm

I'd like to reserve a witness spot

Black :P

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 4ever 4gotten on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:18 pm

Did you read the rules?

4ever 4gotten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 4ever 4gotten on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Lmao, alrighty then your spot is reserved, also we're lacking males >.<

4ever 4gotten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:14 pm

No problem, submitted a male :P

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 4ever 4gotten on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:17 pm

Thank you darling, he's accepted

4ever 4gotten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:21 pm

You're welcome :P

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 4ever 4gotten on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:15 am

We're gonna start most likely tomorrow, so until then just be patient.

4ever 4gotten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 4ever 4gotten on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:59 pm

First post is up so you're all allowed to post.

Tip: Pay attention of the time and date since this is your way of keeping track of time jumps, don't worry though large time jumps I will warn ahead of time.

4ever 4gotten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:02 pm

So, is Mason going to get drawn into the supernatural part of this story due to the fact he was so close to the house when things went down? if so, I was going to have some weird stuff happen in his apartment.

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 4ever 4gotten on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:49 pm

Holy crap I didn't realize this was still running. I'll continue this if enough of yah are active I owe yah that much....

4ever 4gotten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:25 pm

I'm very much int othe whole horror/survival rps, I'm definitely into this, I just wasn't able to post because I was very sick this past week and my girlfriend wouldn't let me out of the damn bed -_-

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!