Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The New Angel Academy!

The New Angel Academy!

a part of “The New Angel Academy!”, a fictional universe by kailani98.

A.A (Angel academy) Is a School for young angels. God's top angel decided to make an academy for young kids that have died. So they can have the life they haven't had yet. The angels are now teens and the top angel decided to make a high school for them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Angel Academy!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The New Angel Academy!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:22 pm

to be honest, i dont really mind o;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LRmember on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:54 pm

To be honest it's hard to tell if you want a certain charrie cause in the sheet it would be different than how they might post. I think we should start posting and see what develops.
If i made a joke it's funnier in anokian . . .

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LRmember
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:21 pm

wait i was wondering if i can add one little thing to my powers anddddd yay we got some boyz~

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:26 pm

I was about to make a guy for this.....Noooooooo! I knew I should have made a guy originally.....too late now...oh well lol!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:58 pm

Good thinking LR. I took your advice and posted! Now everyone you may follow! We will decide pairings after a while of introducing.

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:09 pm

Don't know where the students were supposed to be going but mine sort of got taken away.
Wanted to have him re-live his earth traumas XD.
Hope that's okay lol.

Temperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:05 pm

Temperance;; I'm sorry If I stepped on toes posting that about getting you from the bullies. I thought it would be a ohkay-ish way introduce them. I'm not sure though. If it upsets you, I can fix it!
With every breath that I am worth,
Here on
Earth.
I'm sending all my love to you.
So if you
dare to second guess,
You can rest
assured,
That all my love's for you.
-Last Night on Eath by Green Day.

psyduck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:20 pm

Oh no no it's fine :D
Someone needed to save Kai lmao XD.

Temperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:27 pm

Ohkies! >whipes sweat off of forehead!< Thank goodness for that! :)
I was extremly nervous about hitting the reply button on that. :P

psyduck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:31 pm

@kailani, just to let you know my character was talking to yours lol! Since she is all over the place I thought it would be good just to let you know :)

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:56 pm

wait can somene give me the code to center and to make the font big for the post? [sorry if you already posted it and i didnt see it V_V]

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:09 pm

i will post soon. Promise. just have some errands to run.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:25 am

got some bad news, I won't be able to post for a day D:
Sorry about this, but i'll post as soon as possible tomorrow

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:19 pm

@ Badboy: I loved your post. =D

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:45 pm

@ Emotionless: :DDD thanks!! xD I liked yours too <3

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:57 pm

Badboy, i made it where Leo died first, i hope that's okay cuz she asked how he died.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:26 pm

Ah that's alright, i was kinda hoping that you would do that anyways x3

I think i messed up on my last post >.< urgh i dont know.. i am pretty tired so it wouldn't suprise me o;

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:28 pm

its okay, it wasnt bad, just a bit disjointed. =D i could understand and reply so its all cool.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:44 am

urgh bad news.

I'm going away for 2/3 days. I might be back on monday or tuesday. Dx

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:00 am

I can't wait to post again!! :O! ! !

psyduck
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!