Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mutants: On The Run

Mutants: On The Run

a part of “Mutants: On The Run”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

Your whole life you grew up in a dog crate. That chemical, antiseptic smell of alcoho, floor cleaner, and plastic tubing brings back horrifying memories. Now, you on the run. (One last female hunter left!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mutants: On The Run”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Mutants: On The Run

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:46 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Mutants: On The Run"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Mutants: On The Run

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:49 pm

I'd like to reserve the avian. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:52 pm

@BriBriBearx: Sure.

Oh and just so everybody knows, the Mutants have stuff like wings and tails and ears depending on which animal they are.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:04 pm

May I please reserve The Rabbit? :3

Whitney080
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Shinku! Skinku! May I reserve the coyote?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:27 pm

*creeps in* May I reserve the cat?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Can i reserve the dog, Ill have a character sheet up ASAP

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:13 pm

I indeed would like to be one of the hunters.
"Don't be shocked, that people die. Be surprised, your still alive."

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:25 pm

May I reserve the last mutant? The fox?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:59 pm

All done with Adronis, hope he is okay :)

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:29 pm

@SlightlyInsane- Sure

@Scarlet Bullets- You can have one of the hunters, but which one do you want? One of the female ones or one of the male ones?

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Oh O_O I just noticed that in the Who is their parents thing, I put 'This will be announced once the roleplay starts." I did not mean that >.> I changed it, just so everybody knows. Some of the mutants don't know who their parents are in the roleplay.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:39 pm

I've submitted my character. ^^ Hope everything looks good. (I will find a song for him tomorrow.)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Just submitted Chio! Hope she's okay, tell me if I should change anything! ^^

Whitney080
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Hunter - Male please! ^^

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:29 pm

do you like Xi?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:43 pm

@emotionless- Yeah, I really like the picture, it really fits a panda character theme of her.

@Hells13- Sure

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:01 pm

I was thinking of one of the males as well unless you would prefer me to be female hunter. I'm fine with either one. :) [Edited] Sorry, that was not an answer, I would like a female hunter.

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:58 pm

@Scarlet Bullets- OK, you can have Hunter #2

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Okay, sorry for the wait! I had a busy day today. I'll get to work on my character right away, though. I'll have him in tonight, for sure. ^^

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!