Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The New Angel Academy!

The New Angel Academy!

a part of “The New Angel Academy!”, a fictional universe by kailani98.

A.A (Angel academy) Is a School for young angels. God's top angel decided to make an academy for young kids that have died. So they can have the life they haven't had yet. The angels are now teens and the top angel decided to make a high school for them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Angel Academy!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The New Angel Academy!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:24 pm

awweh Bad boy! NOOOO....=[ might have to move Leo to class then, hope you dont mind.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:46 pm

Just fyi im in the hospital had surgery. Will try posting tmrw.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Temperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:15 pm

By the way, Semai is talking to Royce...
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:06 pm

no no dont move her to class! i'm back now so ill post asap 8D

hope you all didn't miss me too much >.>

@temp: i hope you're alright o;

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LRmember on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Good. I was worried she was talking to someone else. For some reason i can't get my color to go on all the words so sorry. XD lol i feel dumb.
If i made a joke it's funnier in anokian . . .

LRmember
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:51 pm

LOL what happend to the others? o.o

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!