Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

American Shinobi

American Shinobi

a part of “American Shinobi”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

(Secondary and evil characters welcome!) Kyoji is a Teenage Ninja. He and his younger sister have escaped the near total genocide of their clan by traveling to New York to meet a friend of their family, and his student.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “American Shinobi”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] American Shinobi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:21 pm

A stuffed bear?!? That is going to scare the crap out of Kyoji.
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:33 pm

LOL. XD

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Sorry I haven't been here, but I am at a camp for the start of college. I will post if I have time, and if not today or tomorrow, I guarantee that I will on Saturday.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Sorry for the Godmod by Edajima, but I wanted the next day to come. D:

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:34 am

I am ready for new day anytime you peoples are.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:49 am

Me too. Kate has nothing to do, and there isn't really anything for me to say with Maya.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:40 am

Aw, I'm cool with it. New day here we come.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:10 pm

The new day has begun!

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:25 pm

I have no idea so I figured I'd ask; what do you want me to do with Maya? Anything special?

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Not really. Unless you want her to cheer him on during training, do wifey things (do her and his laundry together, or make a lunch or something for him to win him over, blah blah) then go for it.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:57 am

I am not sure how many people knew this but here is a fun fact for you. Hawks use their talons to get a good grip on their perch. Without their sharp talons or something to hold them up they would normally fall off since they can't get a good grip with only their scaly feet.

And no there is nothing supporting Shikai so the he won't fall off Kiro's arm. He is staying up using only his scaly feet.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:12 pm

roleplay/spirit-wars/

An easy to get into Fighting Roleplay I'm sure you guys will love. :D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:11 pm

By the way the reason I said that Kiro was faster without the contract active than with it is simple. It is daytime and he is in the view of the sun's rays. At night the contract increases everything, during the daytime with the sun hitting him it weakens him. So in other words he is truly like the shadows, weaker with the sun hitting it stronger when the sun goes to sleep.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Okay.

It also seems cool for a ninja, actually. Nice concept GamerX! :D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:44 pm

already sent this idea to Chari, but I had an idea for some Assassins to bring in to get things interesting.

Some goons from the deep south, a biker gang probably, lead by two twins who know an insane style of 'pro-wrasslin' that can kill people because of special training that turns their bones and muscles into their primary weapons, like a snake squeezing the life out of a guy, combined with the Predator net that's made of metal and turns the target into little cubes of flesh almost.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:38 pm

That sounds good to me. That could also provide one reason that Kiro left. Maybe he was forewarned and told to head home to finished working on a technique to use during the fight.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:18 am

But they're just a bunch of low class yokels, with the main two using self taught murder wrestling… D:

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:32 pm

So, ah... Anyone going to post, or should I?

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:18 pm

I'm waiting for you and I guess the others disapoofed.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:43 pm

Guhh...I don't have anything really to post. Kyoji is just standing there.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!