Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cremation Melody

Cremation Melody

a part of “Cremation Melody”, a fictional universe by MagicalNeko.

I wanted to tell them where I'd been, but I couldn't remember how I'd gotten there, or who I'd been with.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cremation Melody”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Cremation Melody

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:19 pm

...is there any sin to this song...?

:c r e m a t i o n . m e l o d y:

...there's no sin to this song....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"From a delicate thread made of silk, black waterdrops fall down...."

The thunder was loud enough to shake the house, and me inside it. I trembled, hidden underneath the thick quilts of his twin bed, trying hard not to touch the sleeping body next to me. It wasn't like that was the easiest thing in the world, either. Whenever I moved I felt his skin against mine, and it only served to replay the memories that I was trying so hard to block out, not that they were unpleasant memories or anything because they weren't.... Truthfully, I would forget in the morning what had happened to me, what I had done, and who with. But for now, while I was still very much awake and aware, the throbbing in my neck was more painful than the fear leaping inside me everytime a crack of thunder sounded across the sky like a whip on a horse's back.

I wasn't scared of him. There was no reason to be anymore. It was four in the morning and I was told to sleep soundly until first light came and then I could go home. I wanted to go home. I wanted so badly to go back to my mother who must have been worried sick; and then by the same token I wanted to stay here awake and wait to see what would happen. Of course, I felt light-headed, enough so that I could barely lift my head. The cause was loss of blood. There was no way I could fight the urge to let go, and I passed out.

When I awoke, he was gone, and I was alone. The storm had passed and daylight streamed through the lace curtains; I was uncertain of the time, but I still felt weak, despite the fact that I wanted so badly to get up and leave. Memories of the night before were in a blur, and I had completely forgotten about the wound in my neck. I hurried into my clothes, noticing the position of the sun in the sky and rushed out of the house as quickly as possible, heading straight for home, even though I knew I could still make it for my last few periods at school. I knew I'd better, with exams quickly approaching, but instead my feet would only carry me home to where my mother and step-father waited in the living room with a cop; my mother was in tears. Evidently, someone had found the backpack that I'd lost earlier along with copious amounts of my blood, but no body and no trace of one either.

I wanted to tell them where I'd been, but I couldn't remember how I'd gotten there, or who I'd been with.

Because there was nothing for me to report, and I had returned nearly unscathed, the case was dropped and my family went about life without a care in the world.

Four months later, I found myself just as happy and healthy as I'd been before, starting my first year of university just as any other young adult — scared out of my wits. I'd completely forgotten about what had happened, and I didn't particularily care, either. I was working nights at a bar that wasn't far from an apartment I was looking at renting, and still managing to keep my grades up. It was hard work, but I enjoyed it — I felt like I was going to become a contributing part of society someday, and that felt good.

Then... all at once... people began to go missing overnight, some of them turned up again, others didn't. I thought back to that time four months ago, and wondered if it was somehow connected. But... that's just stupid right...?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Okaaaayyy. Basically, all I have to say is that this is an advanced role-play for NON-TWILIGHT vampires. Seriously. Bram Stoker. Anne Rice. Anything else will be shot. Survivors will be shot again. LozerFanAnah will be my lovely co-GM, respect and love her, or I'll sic the dogs on you. Aaannnndd.... If I don't like you, I'll think up some violent way to end your life just cuz. No, I'm just kidding. But seriously, people who try to join that aren't at least semi-literate will be thrown into the ravine. That is your warning. You have heard it. You have been warned.

Good day, sir.
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Cremation Melody

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Nikola is stupid, isn't he? I want to delete him.
Someone doesnt like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think,‘Damn, I have it good.’
-Gerard Way

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:56 pm

I think he's pretty cool. You should..... You should do as you would.
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Yo. Nikola is amazing (so far), da-ze. If you delete him, I'll beat you with Mein Herr Schtick.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:21 pm

*flutters in with magical, paper Butterfree wings*

You guys are wonderful.

*flutters away*
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:13 pm

Aiyaa! I kneww I forgot something! I didn't invite you to come play with us (forever and ever and ever o.o)! I'm SO SORRY! I forgot all about you, HoneyBuns. -huggles- Forgive me!

Wow this is dead. All the good role-playing on RPG is dying out.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashbugg22 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Magical, Buns, Juicebox! I have missed you all! This is dead?!? It’s so good, sad face ----> :’-(
“Do not expect the cliché…”

Ashbugg22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!