Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kidnapper Games

Kidnapper Games

a part of “Kidnapper Games”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

They get kidnapped, they get put into a secret base, and now, a few brave want out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kidnapper Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Kidnapper Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kidnapper Games"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Kidnapper Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:02 am

Heya! I posted a character, hope you like. If I need to change anything, just say, and I will.I must say, this RP actually sounds interesting, so that's why I put a character up. I'm using this one as a bit of an experiment actually, as I've never played a character like this before. Just saying.
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:44 am

agreed sounds interesting. I hope we all have fun here. ^_^
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Just want to say: THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING MY CHARACTER!!!

Sorry, just happy/hyper...sugar does that to you...

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:06 pm

I am like that to Beka. ^-^ Sugar...

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diesel_Blue25 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:57 pm

I was considering making Kidnapper John...But then again im a bit of a crazy psycho without having to play a crazy psycho lol.......And more often then not do I find myself creating the most crazy sadistic evil people in the world when presented with the oppurtunity sooo....yeah not a good idea *slams head into desk*

Diesel_Blue25
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Diesel_Blue25 wrote:I was considering making Kidnapper John...But then again im a bit of a crazy psycho without having to play a crazy psycho lol.......And more often then not do I find myself creating the most crazy sadistic evil people in the world when presented with the oppurtunity sooo....yeah not a good idea *slams head into desk*

if ya think you can make Kidnapper John, then I say go for it! I am bad at playing villians... I always want to apologize when I be mean to characters.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diesel_Blue25 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:41 pm

he he, well normally im way too good at playing villains. its almost scary O.O I think I am going to. Bout to work on his sheet now lol.

Diesel_Blue25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Thank you! Thank you for making Kidnapper John. I'm not good at being a villan either. I thought I was going to have to make him.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:14 pm

Now that we have a kidnapper john are we allowed to start? Of course only after you say so and do the first post...I feel weird when I post before the GM.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:52 pm

I'll make the post then we can start!

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Kk. So excited. ^-^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:11 pm

The posting has started!

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Oh, are we starting? YAY! ^.^
I'll wait until you guys post first though, just to see how it goes...I want Beck to come in with a bang...if that's okay?

If not, then I'll try and tone her down a bit for a while...

BekaL101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Be as bangy as you want!

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:02 pm

umm don't mean to be annoying but Diesel is your post before he captured Erick? Again sorry if I am annoying.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diesel_Blue25 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:32 pm

No sorry, I tried to clarify that when Night came he went back out and captured Erik, but i guess it was kinda confusing.

Diesel_Blue25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:36 pm

heh it is okay. I make confusing posts too. ^-^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:44 pm

BekaL101 wrote:Oh, are we starting? YAY! ^.^
I'll wait until you guys post first though, just to see how it goes...I want Beck to come in with a bang...if that's okay?

If not, then I'll try and tone her down a bit for a while...

I think you can post now. ^-^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:02 pm

That's my first post up...I did kind of tone it down a little...but only cos I wanted to make a later post really epic in it's place...

Glad to be here!

BekaL101
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!